Dumb & Dumber(13)

Serenity Shayla Jackson 

                                                             1 month later... 

So track season has been crazy The coach hasn't been playing and Rein has been super busy so that leads me to have to be at home. 

And I told pops that in a few days I would have a race but I don't think he even bothers to care. 

"Nyah, come in here for a sec please." I ask why because since Pops has been home, I don't wan't him rubbing his fucking niggertivity on everyone else so I'm going to meet up with Elaine and Rain. 

She comes into the room annoyed. "You know my boyfriend Rein has a sister and she can't stay home alone so do you want to go to the Arcade and just chill with her?" I ask but more like your coming either way. 

"Bet, but like you're paying for me lemme get changed and since when did you have a boyfriend?" I push her out of my room and she laughs at me. 

I put on a summer dress since it is still hot outside it yellow and it is right above my knee it also hugs my body nicely and i get a white cropped jacket with it I ain't dumb those i put on spandex shorts under.  

Nyah comes out of her room and she is wearing black cotton shorts with a crop top and nikes. 

"Come on they should be at the place." Thankfully Pops ain't here he's at a meeting.  

We get in the car i swear she's emo she starts putting.  Haven't I given enough. 

" Haven't given enough, given enough?" She starts yelling her heart out. 

"Yes you have given enough." She rolls her eyes I swear gen z these days. 

"You ruined the mood and you ain't passed the vibe." She starts singing. Again! 

******** 

Rein Grey Darker 

"Oh my gosh I can't wait to meet my bestie." Elaine squeals in the car I internally and externally roll my eyes. 

"Fuck then I have to deal with two kids running around." I can't hit her upside her head because i'm driving so. Yay

She starts putting on a song and screams the lyrics. What was I made for. 

" Cause I, Cause I, I don't know how to feel but I wanna try." She screams. 

" Your so fucking depressing for what emo ass." She scoffs and slaps me. 

"You are so not real like listening to sad songs doesn't mean you're depressed." She sings again. You know who that reminds me of? Serenity. 

" You fucking tiktok obsessed monster." She rolls her eyes and we finally get to the place. 

We wait for them to come and Serenity comes and her sisters come after. 

We hug each other and Elaine and her sister start vomiting together as if they aren't in high school too. 

" Fucking grow up I know you guys hugged a boy before." Serenity adds and they both add a shoreee. 

  "You are my fucking bestie, scratch that bitch your my soulmate." Elaine squeals as if she hasn't seen a girl before. 

" Bitch same and your outfit is to die for." Nyah grabs Elaine's arm and they are about to go but I stop them.  

"Where are you two peanut heads going?" Because one thing I don't need is mom and dad getting mad at me because the two peanut heads couldn't stay in one place.