Fight?(14)

Serenity Shayla Jackson

After the race pops have been trying to get more in my life don't get me wrong i love it! 

But every time Rein comes over he always questioning  him like he murdered ma. 

But you know besides that lifes great-ish you know how I had a freak out about colleges well it is happening again I so badly want to be a brain doc. 

With my GPA I come in clutch but that's not what i'm afraid of i'm afraid that when i get this job i won't like it and i'll get bored but that's not good. Why? Because your job is going to be something you really like and will never have a second thought with.   

But i'ma be late to school I gotta dip.

"Rein!" I shout at him because his long legs were taking three steps i was taking ten. 

"Yes, beautiful shit I didn't even see you shorty." He laughs like that was even funny. 

" Actually 'einstein' 5'9 is an actual good height for a girl dummy." I tell him trying to sound smart at least a little, "Okay shortie, but what do you want?" He asks as we walk the hallways. 

"I wanted to know if you and my pops could chill or something?" I'm really hoping he says yes because there is a tension there that needs to begone.   

"I don't know shortcakes you and your dad don't exactly mix unless you want it to with me y'know killing him which I personally wouldn't mind." He says by thinking about it but telling him. 

"First, you aren't killing my pops, second c'mon you are one of my most important people in my life and if you and my pops don't get along it is really going to be bad." I really hope he understand that.

"Fine if it's important to you I guess I could talk to that shit I mean dad of your old habits." I do a mini jump and grin. 

"You won't regret it promise you that." I run off to my class and he groans loudly as Jayce slapped his head. 

He punched Jayce in the stomach Jayce started groaning I would help but like class come first sorry Jayce I start running because i'm far late.   

After writing about like 10 pages but then the teacher said it would not be for a grade I went to lunch. 

 I walked with Rein and then he went to use the bathroom.

"Bro you don't know how much I want to eat this shit up." I brought my tray up to the group table because school food is good if you say it's nasty it's because your popular friend said it's nasty. 

"Of course you are hungry with your fat self." Mez says I gasp and then side eye him.

"Are you calling me fat?" I ask him with my mouth still open.

" I wish I could but yet you're still the same weight tell me how that's possible?" He asks. 

"Home gym ugly ass bitch." Because i'm still offended he calls me fat. 

"Anyways, before a human size gorilla interrupted me I was saying I was going to eat this shit up." Mez laughs I punch his shoulders. 

"Anyways, where is Courtney at Jasmine?" I haven't seen that girl since the race. 

" I don't know the last time I've seen her was in the bathroom." Oh no, why because Courtney never goes to the school bathroom after she saw a big ass rat in the 3rd grade. 

"Jasmine that doesn't seem like Courtney I'm going to check on her." I got up and said my goodbyes to my food and Jasmine followed me. 

We went to the bathroom and heard a cry that was trying to quiet down and it seemed a little like a certain somebody.