Not according to plan but I'll take it

Both Ruby and Jaune walk to the auditorium, with Jaune laughing and Ruby pouting while blushing with embarrassment.

"It's not funny Jaune" she said in a stern voice and glared at him, but it failed to be taken as scary as it only made her look more adorable to Jaune.

"Pfffftttt HAHAHA! I'm sorry, I'm sorry it's Just you screamed so loud that almost everyone in campus could hear it oh my Oum" he said as a tear from laughing too much came down as he cleaned it off as a chuckle escaped but then a teasing smirk came up.

"So you were trying to get ideas for our honeymoon huh" he said with a teasing smirk with Ruby just looking down in embarrassment as he saw her ears turn red and she tried to hide herself in her hoodie and wanted to crawl into a hole and just die of embarrassment.

'Stupid teenage hormones making me do things without thinking' she thought as blaming it on being a teenager again and their wild hormones, but then when she heard what Jaune said she became a new shade of red as Jaune leans closer to her with a teasing smirk as she leans back, as her back hitting a pillar seeing his toothy grin with sharp fangs seen.

Then the thought of those fangs biting her neck leaving marks on her were going on in her mind, but then Jaune flicked her head out of nowhere. 

"OW! What was that for!?" she yelled as she rubbed her forehead 

"pay back for flicking my forehead before" he answered with a winning smirk but then went and whispered next to Ruby's ear.

"But also, that may save the thoughts when we find a place to ourselves" he said in a husky voice, which made Ruby blush and made her legs start feeling weak, as she just stands completely still which worried Jaune as he snaps his fingers in front of her.

"Um Ruby you there? Ruby?" he called out her name yet still no response, he leans in closer to her and whispers.

"if You don't respond, I'm going to kiss you"

And she still didn't respond so he leaned in closer and closer and closer until they could feel each other's warm breath, as Jaune could feel his own face begin to heat up he leans In closer and then.

"!?"

 He was then kicked on the side of his face and was sent flying, hitting and sitting on a tree with Ruby covering her mouth with her hands worried about him.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO MY SISTER!?" yelled out a female voice with righteous fury.

 The two could only slightly go pale with Ruby turning her head slightly as she saw someone she was delighted to see but also annoyed.

Jaune was looking at the tree and could only think of what to do in this sort of situation. How did it turn out like this, but then realization struck him that they were in the past, in other words.

"We shouldn't know who we are! and we're complete strangers, so from an outside perspective, it seems like I was being like a complete creep! Crap' he thought but quickly shook his head and thought of something to get him out of this situation 

With Yang, she was angry,  no not angry, FURIOUS because She became worried for her sister when she didn't start showing up, and she then went out to look for her and good things! Cause a creep was making moves on her innocent little sister! She must have been really uncomfortable and didn't know what to do and was feeling really scared. 

'But what did I do, I ditched her thinking that she could make friends but no and now her baby sister  met a creep and he was making moves on her and she was too innocent to even know it!'  as Yang thought inwardly.

 Ruby, for some reason, felt like hitting her sister upside the head and felt like she was insulted for some reason. 

With Yang cracking her knuckles and walking menacingly towards the perv as she was preparing To throw hands at the man he put up one his hands 

"Wait!" The guy yelled at her as she stopped just in front of him 

"what" she said in a cold tone as her furious scarlet red eyes burrowed into his calm blue sapphires 

"I think there may be a misunderstanding" he said calmly to the furious fire lioness as she could only glare at him, not believing what he said.

"Oh really, then me seeing you trying to sexually harass my little sister was a misunderstanding" she said with a smile that didn't hold any comfort nor warmth as once again she cracked her knuckles.

Jaune was beginning to sweat a little bit as he thought of a way that would get him out of this in one piece and to be able to see a tomorrow for him to change and not die at the hands of a very angry Yang but it struck him from what direction did she look from hopefully it would save him 

"Um, from what direction did you come from?" he asked her, hoping from the response he could probably get out of this safely...hopefully. 

"Oh let me guess you'll say that from the direction I came from made it look like I was seeing things, like you were trying to get something out of her hair was that your plan do you think that i'm some kind of idiot " she said with anger barely being held back as she was gleaming with trepidation as she was shaking in rage.

As Jaune could only stand in silence as he wondered a few things.

'Did this happen before to her when we didn't know? Or did it happen to someone she knew? Or she is just smarter than we gave her credit for because if it's the third one then I apologize for being doubtful  to you Yang because of that very convincing mask you put on" Jaune thought inwardly.  

Suddenly his body moved on instinct as he dodged with practiced Ease and swiftly pulled out Crocea Mors and put the edge of the blade was slightly touching their neck and held them by the waist as he side glanced them and returning to reality he was staring into scarlet red Eyes it was Yang as a blush is easily seen on her face seeming to be more angry as then he noticed what he was doing he was holding onto her waist and pressing his body on her back and he instantly let go and in an instant he was safe distance  away from her but next to Ruby.

"Jaune, I think you should go to the auditorium. It's best while she is distracted. Please don't make that move again," said Ruby in a calm tone as the shadow of her hair was covering her eyes.

Jaune felt a chill go down his spine. To be fair, he was only trying to defend himself, and it probably came out as something else, and he could only think one thing.

'Is Qrow's luck hereditary? If so, oum damn you Qrow' Jaune, inwardly cursing his old teacher.

- Somewhere in Mistral-

 Sneezed a man loudly in a bar 

"hmm must be a gorgeous lady that's probably thinking about me" he muttered to himself as he could only smirk at the thought.

- Back at Beacon- 

As Jaune is running towards the auditorium for some reason, it feels like hitting a certain old drunken bird and making it through the door heavily panting from ruining  the distance.

'Oum , I need to do some exercise after this' he thought to himself as he then walked through the door as a girl with red hair was staring at him as he walked to the crowd.