Changes aren't seen but experienced: part 2

Shots were heard in the forest as some trees were decimated with a long blonde tuft of hair.

They picked themselves up and shook off the dirt with some tree branches sticking out of her hair but that didn't matter to her, she ran past the green foliage with worry and in a hurry.

'By the brothers please don't let them be partners!, please don't let them be partners!' was the only thought that was going through her mind on repeat.

And when she continued running she didn't notice an exposed root as she tripped over it and was rolling out of control hitting a tree face first.

Causing the tree to shake violently due To the impact.

"Yow!" she yelped out in pain as her aura flickered to life.

"Damn, that hurts" she muttered To herself as soothes her nose even though it's already healed the stinging pain sensation still remains.

Rustling leaves were heard to her left she aimed her gauntlet at the direction it came from at the ready.

Instantly a red haired girl with a spear and an aspis.

The girl blinked once, twice, then she walked up to her, putting away her weapons and outstretching her hand to her with the blond graciously taking it as she stood up dusting off the dirt and branches.in her hair.

"So I believe that would make us partners, huh?" said the red haired girl sheepishly scratching her cheek in a weary manner.

But the blond didn't seem to notice as though a thought ran through mind once the redhead said the partner in which triggered of the picture of the scrawny blonde knight seeming to look more malicious and more devilish within her mind as an a innocent looking Ruby seeming to look helpless as Jaune looks at the young girl with great hunger and lust barely held back, as it seems that the blond girls imagination was just taking over her mind and was just being exaggerated.

The red haired girl waves her hand in front of her partner trying to gain her attention as the blond could only stand rigidly as a statue in horror with her imagination running wild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere else in the evergreen forest two voices are heard arguing as a hoard of Beowulfs are attacking them.

"I told you that we were heading in the wrong direction, but no you Didn't want to listen! And kept insisting that we were headed in the right direction" yelled out a black haired girl in a monotone Mocking tone as it was her 'partner' who put them into this predicament.

"S-Shut up! I know what I'm doing!" yelled a whitish blue haired girl back at her partner in annoyance and at the edge of a panic she then used one of her glyphs as a way of attack and was able to make a clear path within the hoard of grimm.

The Black haired girl saw this.

"Go" she yelled Out urgently as she then ran as the other girl on toe followed suit.

One beowulf pounced to attack Blake.

"!?"

She was about to use her semblance but then a glyph with a snowflake in the center of the glyph blocked the beowulf's path as she stopped in her tracks at the sight.

"What are you waiting for, for Grimm's approval of being slain '!? just hurry up and kill it!" The white haired girl yelled out an order, getting Blake out of her stupor and and without thinking she stabbed the grimm beowulf up its neck.

She then pulled out her Gamble Shroud and with finesse the sword then transformed into a pistol and she quickly shot the grimm between the eyes.

And still continued running past the hoard grimm. Rushing Passed the green foliage with then a small opening of a field of green with trees still around in a small distance away with an open cave to their left. The steps of the hoard of grimm were heard behind them, without thinking Blake reached out and grabbed onto Weiss's wrist.