Chapter 3

Happy thoughts! Happy thoughts! Calm down "Got to calm down, breathe " I repeated many times to myself only making it worse. "CLAM DOWN , YOU HAVE TO BREATHE " I was glitched a lot and it was getting worse. Jac comes in, bursting through the door."Jesus Christ," he says before risking his life to help me. He put a hand on my face that looked me in the eyes and just started whispering to me "Hey ! You're okay. We are going to get through this together sweetheart. Don't worry." He pulls me onto his chest making himself glitch too. As soon as I started calming down he pushed me off of him so I didn't reglitch myself," JAX why..." I said. He said something but through the glitches, I couldn't hear it. I ran screaming up and down the hallways for Caine."CAINE WHERE THE F#### ARE YOU! JAX IS GLITCHING OUT! " Caine and Bubble pop out of nowhere and follow me immediately.

He pushed me out of my own bedroom to help Jax. I ran up to the rest of everyone and started balling."This is all my fault! If - if only I could just control myself and bring myself bb back like usual this - this -this would've n-ne-never-r happend..." I cried and rambled on about everything and how if he's not okay I don't know what I would do.
(Jax's POV)
I came walking around the Corner to see everyone trying to confront Ivy. I almost Died....no one even cares. Then I here this mumbling ,"This isn't your fault Ivy. Its not your fault that you are feeling the way you are and Jax did something for you that he has never done for anyone. He saved you. He obviously cares about you!" Gangle says while rubbing her back. "bBut if he's g-g-gone I don't know what I-I would do... I wake up everyday knowing that if I don't get out of bed he will be the first aat my d-door being-well Jax , to t-try to get me to come out. Gangle, Kinger , and Zooble notice me. I put a finger over my mouth singing them to stay quiet. They did.
She went on and on about how much she cares for me and how much she'd be hurt if I wasn't around, how she didn't know how to tell me she really doesn't care about me and say it without me taking it as a joke. Gangle took Kinger and Zooble out from behind her so I could walk right up to her and she wouldn't even notice.

I walked up behind her and Ragatha saw me but again I signal her to be quiet . She went with it too and backed away from her.

I went up behind her," Well Sweetheart, you don't have to anymore, I care about you too, more than I ever could imagine. I can't stand seeing you like this so please darling, stop crying! You ain't gonna get rid of me that easy. " I said, putting a hand on my hip as she turned around. The next thing I know is that she jumped into my arms with her legs around my waist hugging me and crying on my shoulder.