Chapter 5

One week later)
Pomni arrived yesterday and when the clown abstracted, Jax left Pomni, Raggie and I behind.
I am so mad at him ,he could have saved me and raggie from all of that pain and suffering but no. He had to say his own selfish little a^# and leave us to possibly die.Even after everything we said to each other on Monday, he acts like he doesn't care about me.

I locked myself in my room and just read some books that I had. I mainly was reading "The Giver" because that's a good book that I remember reading from 6th grade. Even though I'm 22 , I still remember reading it.

(3 days later)
Jax hasn't apologized, nor has he even come to check on me. I'm not mad anymore but I'm really upset. I've spent this last 37 hours crying and crying over it. It's not even funny anymore but I still hear him cracking jokes about everyone else. No one cares about me anymore. I don't even care about myself anymore now. I haven't eaten,drank,or slept in 37 going on 38 hours. I look sick.
I started crying and when someone knocked on my door I couldn't even hear them but they sure heard me crying. They didn't even come. That's how I know it wasn't Jax. I was writing in my notebook when I suddenly fell asleep after 42 hours.
(Jax Pov)
I went to see Ivy today but heard her sobbing so I left her alone knowing well enough that it was my fault. I went to check on her again and didn't hear anything so I got scared and thought she abstracted so I went in to check on her. I saw her journal and I picked it up to read it and see if I could get any clues to how to help her and get her to forgive me.
It seems like she just wants an apology but honestly she's been rude to me and I think I'm the one who needs an apology. The night that Pomni got here, when everything was over she was calling me every name in the book and how if I truly had cared for her I would've saved her and the others. Yes, I should have saved them. Yes she can be mad but it's not just my fault that she is locked up. I'm mad at her for being so rude. She called me things that I would never have imagined she could say.
(Normal Pov)
I woke up and decided to go take care of myself today and go hang out with everybody minus Jax. We didn't have an adventure today but it wasn't long before we had something to do. Caine was working on a new project and he had made it too powerful that he started glitching and it would take an hour for him to heal. This monster wizard came charging at all of us and weapons fell right into everyone's arms.I turned to look for Caine when he snatched me up in a tight fist and grumbled ,"I shall take you as my prisoner and sell you off to the king who needs a woman to marry his son." "WHAT THE F):>^{€ Oh H>|*{ NO! SOMEONE HELP PLEASE ANYONE HELP!" I screamed before we disappeared into thin air and when I opened my eyes, I was stuck in a dark cellar.