Official Chapter 7

Jax appears in the doorway. I looked at him through my lashes and I immediately looked back down trying to hold back tears but I failed. I continued to sob as he came in and sat at the foot of my bed. I cry very quietly so if I look down, you can't even tell unless I don't care and actually like to break down sob . He didn't even notice it and started rambling on about how much I owe him and everything but when he finally looked at me he realized something was wrong.
"Hey,  hey what's wrong? Did I do something?"Jax asked, pushing a little piece of hair out of my face. When I didn't answer he asked "Are you still shaken up by this whole thing?" I slowly shake my head yes and he stops."I'm sorry hot stuff ..I -I thought it wouldn't affect you this much... you owe me nothing Okay? I'm just teasing! My Queen, please don't be mad at me for bringing this up, I didn't see you crying-I thought you...were 'hiding' from me so you didn't have to do anything for me." He pulls my head into his lap . I look up at him and give a small smile that reassures him that I'm not mad.
"Man,what did I do to deserve you?" He laughs as he looks down at me.(Dallas Winston...is this  the soft side of you!????? Sorry I love the outsiders...🤣😅)
"Thank you for saving me Jax, you're the best person in the whole circus!" I rolled off his lap and sat next to him , resting my head on his shoulder. He lays back and pulls me onto his chest and we fall asleep.

When I woke up in the morning Jax was just playing with my hair and tracing shapes on my forearm. "Morning Sweetheart" I heard his amazing voice call to me as I slowly turned to look at him. "Hi Jax!" I said while hugging him while still laying on him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laid right back down. "Still tired Darling? You can go back to sleep!" He rubs my back and continues his shape drawing. "Good nighy nite then!" I said as I put my head down and fell back asleep.

When I woke up again Jax was still there! I'm surprised he stayed with me! "Jax? Why'd you stay? You could have moved me!" I say looking up at him. "Nah you we're so cute and comfortable I didn't want to bug you. I hope you know it's 12:37." Jax says, placing a kiss on my forehead. God I love this man. "Oh ok. Then we should get ready for the adventure, we have a few minutes." I crawled out of Jax's arms and I fixed my hair in the mirror. Jax walks out to get himself ready but when I was in the middle of getting dressed he knocked to let me know he was waiting for me to walk down with him to the main room. Since I'm a ventriloquist doll, I'm only supposed to have 1 outfit buttttt I have like 11 tops, 7 pants(leggings and jeans) 3 pairs of pj pants, 2 skirts, 2 bathing suits (both full pieces) and 4 different pairs of shoes.(Dc.martins, normal shoes, sandals, and fancy boots.)

We walked out together, holding hands even though we aren't dating. I feel like we are but I know we aren't because we haven't confirmed anything yet. I know that he's going to ask soon but that question can't come sooner. When we walk in the adventure issssss......

Partner puzzles...
And my partner is........

(This is where you make your guess! Don't make it too complicated!)