Bonus Chapter: Cruisin For A Bruisin

3rd POV:

"This is Big Momma's, the restaurant where the surfers and bikers all hang." Wyatt tells Andi.

"I know what this place is. Why are you telling me this?" Andi asked him.

"Because our friends can see us." Wyatt said.

"He's not wrong." Addison said, eating some popcorn. Everyone was now chilling was just watching Wyatt and Andi l, looking at the surfers and bikers.

Movie...

First one coming in, Lugnut open the doors, he turned to fix his rodent jacket, he turned and fixed his hair with a comb.

"Each gang wants the other one gone so the others can have it for themselves." Wyatt explains as he pointed the other direction, where two lay bikers came in.

Chee Chee was fixing his blowout hair while Struts came in, blowing her gum.

"Here comes Butchy, the leader of the motorcycle gang, The Rodents." Wyatt said, waiting to see if Alex is still with Butchy.

"The Rodents?!" Willa asked, throwing popcorn at the tv.

"That's a stupid name." Wynter added.

Movie...

Butchy come in with his motorcycle and not being surprised, Alex was behind, with a new outfit being changed.

"How cool is that?" Wyatt asked Andi.

"Wow. Alex fits in well with the bikers." Andi said, looking at her friend.

Alex got out of the bike, showing the rest of her new outfit

Alex got out of the bike, showing the rest of her new outfit. She took off her helmet and threw it somewhere.

"She looks amazing!" Addison smiled, looking at Alex.

Movie...

Butchy took his helmet and threw it the same direction Alex threw, having a cat noise to be heard.

He just fixed his leather jacket and helped Alex get down from the steps.

The rest of the bikers was in their spots when Butchy and Alex was now in the middle.

Butchy then snapped his fingers, making the rest of the bikers and Alex to follow him. Lugnut, Chee Chee and Struts joined along with them.

"Okay! I'm definitely team Bikers." Willa said, looking at them with admiration.

Movie...

Alex's POV:

Butchy took off his shades, "Soifers." He cracked his neck, "Thought I smelled something fishy." Butchy said.

"Rodents." We turned to see the surfers on the other side. I can't believe I'm acting out this scene! My favorite song and choreography is Cruisin for a Bruisin'.