~ { the star of night } ~

To step out of darkness is to find me--to see me for me, your beloved. I am your sweet darling, the warm hug against the cold. I am the eye that sees your sleeping figure and dancing dreams. 

I am the voice that calls to you when your mind is lost. I am the voice you reach for when all hope is lost. My presence beckons your deepest worship, yet I tell you I am not a saint worth dying for. 

You are the missing piece to my broken puzzle and my fragmented mind. You are the answer I need to my lifelong longing question. You are the rule that makes the Laws broken. 

You are the thorn from deep within the rose. I am the kiss that soothes your pain. We are the love that redeems all broken hearts, all torn souls, and all redemptions lost in the storm of gales. 

I am the star of night, sweet lover. Find me within the deep night, the dark sky, and frosty sky. To find me is hold onto the Universe's peace and power. To hug me is to hug the divine seed herself. 

"To honour the blessed arrival of the Moon goddess to the kingdom of... natural of beauty, the royal prince fashioned a garden in her likeness. A memorial to mark not only allegiance between two powerful kingdoms, but a binding of two hearts into one soul...what remains of Ocean of your Eyes, in Memoriam of thy Serenity..."

- excerpt from the Encyclopedia Universa
year unknown

--- MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hello and welcome to my favourite (I should be unbiased) installment of the Moon Sisters series-- The Star of Night. Compared to the other installments, Miyako's story strays here and there from the main storyline of Sailor Moon Crystal, mostly being many interactions, dialogues, and scenes between characters changed as they are all written originally by me. (But since you're this far, you should know this already). Balancing the original story's material with my own has been an incredibly fun journey so I hope you all enjoy reading this book as much as I enjoyed it. Again, it is going to mostly (at times here and there, small things in my opinion) different from Sailor Moon Crystal. I like taking creative freedoms with all my writings...so without further ado, have fun reading:)

wafflesx