➴CHAEYOUNG | This is Official!

1000+ words

Son Chaeyeong was a big icon in the mighty Kpop Industry, sharing her passion for music with the world as a member of Twice. People admired her, and some envied her. But, she had a little secret. She wanted that said 'secret' to be hidden from the world, because she knew how toxic the knetizens and society were.

That secret was, you. Chaeyeong loved and cared for you as if you were the reason she was alive and well. Which you were, you had been dating her before she even Debuted, always supporting her and cheering her from the backstage. You were also brought upon Chaeyeong's fear and how you would be hated to death, because- one, you were a girl. And it broke your heart how Dating the same sex and being lesbian could get you so much hate. And two, a lit of immature fans think that they own the idol and will hate you after knowing you were dating chaeyeong.- and you agreed, understanding her reasons.

But, if you were to say that you weren't hurt everytime you would see the underlying dating rumors and ship edits of Chaeyeong with other male idols, it would certainly be a lie. Chaeyeong always helped you forget those stupid thoughts by taking you out for a date, or cuddling and watching movies with her. Chaeyeong somehow found time for you every single day even if that meant she would have to be late. And once she would come, you would giggle with her as she explained how she made time for you and took the little scoldings just to meet you, very dramatically and she too- would smile and start laughing soon after.

You loved Chaeyeong, she loved you. The two of you shared a healthy relationship that remained a secret for the world and was only known by the other eight girls of twice, who accepted you and Chaeyeong with open arms, and would often tease you and Chaeyeong. It was perfect. You lived your life. You lived Chaeyeong. You loved supporting her.

You and Chaeyeong were spending tiem together after quite some time as she was busy with their Ready to Be world tour. You were watching a movie in Chaeyeong arms when the door to your appartment was knocked at many times, loudly making you jump; startled and scared to death. Chaeyeong laughed a little as she stood up, making her way to the door. As soon as Chaeyeong opened the door, eight girls jumped in with fright coated on their faces. 

"HYEWON HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEWS?!?" Momo shouted at the top of her lungs. "First, don't shout. Second, what news?" Chaeyeong asked annoyed as she now, wouldn't be able to spend some time alone with you. "Shut up Chae. This isn't the time to be annoyed right now." Tzuyu intersects, with dahyun rushing over to you to show you this news they're all freaking out about. "Come her Chae!" Sana shouts and Chaeyeong makes her way to the couch and sits beside you.

Nayeon gives the phone to you and you swipe the screen to see the news that they were so eager on making you and your girlfriend see. You felt as if your stomach had dropped to the ground seeing the text and photo that lit up the screen.

'TWICE Chaeyeong seen kissing a woman who is her girlfriend.'

He phoen slid out from the grip of your hands. Chaeyeong was suddenly confused and nervous seeing your reaction. She took the phone and her eyes fell on the screen and her eyes widened and her face projected a reaction as if she had saw a ghost. She gulped, pressing on the comment icon of the post, tears brimming in her eyes as she looked at each and every comment, all of them were hating on the girl in the picture, who was obviously her girlfriend, You. 

You were sent to a trance and brought back as your eyes went to what Chaeyeong's eyes were set on, you took the phone ignoring her and the girls who kept telling you not to do so. Your hands trembled and teh tears that were laced in your eyes started to fall seeing everyone hating you saying things as obscene as telling you to un-alive yourself and such. You started sobbing though the girls wrapped their arms around you whispering sweet words along the line of 'you're gonna be ok.' 'You can do this.' 'Ignore them!' 'They're all just insecure!'Chaeyeong also had tears in her eyes threatening to fall but she refused, she tried her best to comfort you.

You continued crying as your sobs got louder and louder until your eyes were tired and you fell asleep. "What are we gonna do now?" Dahyun whisper-yelled. "I don't know dubu. But, well figure something out." Jeongyeon replied. Chaeyeong stayed silent. She knew what was going to happen, she had seen it happen. And it did happen like she thought.

Soon, due to the commotion, the news got to JYP rather quickly and he issued an statement stating that you ad Chaeyeong were dating, and hoped for their, ONCE's blessings. Though, alot of ONCE did support you and Chaeyeong, wishing the best for the two of you, the hate overshadowed the love. And they started dragging down not only you, but TWICE as a whole too. To avoid further hate to TWICE and Chaeyeong, JYP tried to persuade Chaeyeong into breaking the with you, but TWICE and Chaeyeong were not going to let that happen.

Chaeyoung was sad as a little bit of her heart believed that everyone would accept You and her. She released a post on her official Instagram account, as she wrote how devastated she felt and how she wished she would be able to live wth you by her side. The immense hate se saw towards you angered her, and also made her feel like she wanted to cry at the same time. She had changed her profile picture to a heart broken text emoji of sorts like this- '</3' over a black background.

Despite, the numerous times JYP tried to make Chaeyeong leave you, she never seemed to listen and overtime she decided to fuck it. She started going to more dates with you to cheer your mo and would then post the pictures of you and her, ignoring the piles of hate she received, TWICE also did the same, they started filming dance challenges, posting all yor group photos and such. And the true ONCE loved it. Tehy supported you and Chaeyeong to their fullest. You also opened your personal Instagram account, and started posting your pictures, picture with Chaeyeong, TWICE and other groups of JYP.

Overtime, the love and support overshadowed the hate, you regained your confidence, you grew a big group of people who actually loved you and most importantly the love of you and Chaeyeong grew.

It was supposed to be a normal date that Chaeyeong was taking you on, but this time, she for some reason blindfolded you. "Why are you trying a blindfold on my face, Chae?" You asked curiously. "You'll know soon, love." You giggle at the sweet nickname. She takes your hand and guided to where you were going to spend your time. Chaeyeong takes a deep breath before removing the blindfold. You look at the beautiful place, admiring it in awe when Chaeyeong clears her throat catching your attention.

You turned around and your breath hitched seeing her on her knees, with a box in her hands. Your heartbeat started accelerate at extreme speed. Chaeyeong opens the box revealing a beautiful ring incased in the velvet box.

"I've been thinking for quite some time now, and i have realized that my only dream and hope is to spend the rest of my life with you, and for you to be officially mine forever. So, will you steal my last name and crown yourself as Son Hyewon?

Will you marry me?"