✧HAERIN | Kisses And Kittens

✧Soulmate au

✧Fluff. Too much Fluff.

Kang Haerin, was addicted to kisses; by You of course! As your soulmate there wasn't a single day when she didn't receive a kiss by you. 

Due to her job she did go on trips every once in a while but they were rarely more than a day long. And this was probably her first trio where she had been away from you for more than three days. 

Though it wasn't as if the two of you didn't contact eachother at all; but physical contact was a big thing for soulmates as being away from your soulmate for a long time with no contact can lead to death. 

Especially if you go from a very strong bond -like Haerin's and your's- to zero contact. But the 'long time' mentioned is roughly around two to three months and fortunately, she was ought to be back in three days. 

As you patiently waited for her in the living room of your house watching a random show playing on the TV, while you mindlessly ran your hand through you cat's hair while snuggling with the other two cats. 

Your eyes flickered to the clock to see the time. She'll be here anytime soon. You thought seeing it had been around twenty-or-so minutes since her flight would have landed. 

And your thoughts were proven correct when the bell rung loudly, making you flinch but you quickly stood up: along with your three cats, running to the door ready to give her a hug. 

As you flung the door open, you met eyes with the ravenette with the same happy smile as you held. "Haerinn!" You yelled looping your arms around her neck, while she let out a soft giggle- her arms wrapping around your waist pulling you closer as her head rested on your shoulder as she breathed in your sweet lavender scent -that she loved-

You both giggled at your cats happy meows as they clung onto the two of you. You both pulled apart as you took her luggage and pulled it inside while she hugged and kissed your cats and they're meows getting louder at the affection of Haerin. 

You took the luggage and ascended upstairs, to your and Haerin's shared bedroom placing her suitcase there. A smile came to your face as you heard Haerin's giggles with you cats meows. You couldn't have felt more grateful to have Haerin as your soulmate.

"You hungry?" You asked descending the stairs, making your way to the kitchen. "Not really." She replied shaking her head. You hummed while filling the glass with water, as you made your way to Haerin. 

"Here." You said handing her the glass of water which she gladly took with a little smile. After spending some time wth the cats, They had grew tired and slept. 

Once Haerin patted each of her cats heads, she went to her room to see you scrolling through your phone humming a made-up tune. She made her way to you as she abruptly snatched your phone. 

You looked at her with a incredulous look on your features. "What was that for?" You asked her. "I'm right here and yet you're wasting time on your phone!" She scolded with a big pout on her lips. You stifled a laugh, as a audible sigh escaped your lips.

"Hey!" You looked at the cause of the shriek to see Haerin looking at you as she sat down beside you. She was about to say something but your intense gaze peirced through her cat eyes. 

"Kisses." She said her voice above a whisper, looking down as her pout grew bigger. But then it hit her, she was the dominant one in your relationship as a smirk came to her face while you knit your brows in confusion.

"Wha--" You were cut off when she pulled you into her lap. You squealed as her arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer leaving no distance between you two. She stared into your eyes. Your breath fanning over her lips.

"Are you going to give me kisses or do you want me to take them, instead?" She asked. Now it was you blushing under her gaze. "Take them." You replied looking away from her face.

Her finger slid under your jaw, making you look at her as she closed the gap and pressed her lips on yours. Her arms tightened around your waist -not tight enough to hurt you- as your arms out of instinct, looped around her neck as you melted into her touch.

It was embarrassing how you would surrender so easily with no fights infront of her, when normally; you were one feisty being. Who cared about no one expect herself and her cats. Same went for Haerin. She didn't even know when she got so attached to you, your smile, your touch and your cats. Yet, here we are.

Her hand slipped in your shirt as she caressed your waist. After she pulled out, she started pressing love-filled kisses on your face as your giggled making her smile. "My turn!" She squeaked in excitement, as I stated before; she loved--- no, was obsessed with your kisses. 

You shook your head at her with a smile on your face. You looked up once you heard her whine. "Kissessss" she dragged out with a pout as the smile refused to leave your face. You decided you'd teased her enough.

You started by first kissing her cute pout, then a kiss to the nose, then to both her cheeks, then to her forehead. "Enough?" You asked well aware of the answer, "No!"

You giggled before you once again, started pressing kisses to her face as she giggled at the touch with a smile. After a lot of kisses were placed on Haerin's face, she was satisfied. You hugged her after placing the last kiss on her lips. 

"I love you." She said as she softly pecked your neck, "I love you too." You said with a smile while your head was on your shoulder. You landed a little punch on her arm making her whince. "What was that for?!" She asked as she turned her head to stare at you with raised brows.

"Don't go anywhere for that long without me again." You said, you could feel her smile as she hugged you tighter, though your eyes were shut. "Ok mam!" She exclaimed with a smile.

And the rest of the day was spent by you and Haerin cuddling each other to your heart's content.

DAMNNN I NEED A HAERIN IN MY LIFE I SWEAR TO GODDD🤚😫

Anyways, how's the chap? Do you like Haerin's character?

And another chap with 1000+ words--- I'M ON A ROLL OMG-