WONYOUNG ✧ Pretty Girl

Jang Wonyoung, was an ideal woman: With a charismatic and youthful glow radiating from her visuals, a sweet personality and what not. She was perfect.

You were forever grateful for having Wonyoung as your girlfriend. You loved her more than you could comprehend.

You stood in front of the mirror, an unsatisfied look spread upon your face. It felt as if the mirror just highlighted every insecurity of yours.

A audible sigh escaped your lips, the scene playing in your mind on repeat. The scene of when-

You and Wonyoung were walking around in a park near your home, enjoying eachother's presence, with your hands intertwined in hers.

She kept cute-lying blabbing while you listened to her babbles with a soft smile on your face, when an woman interrupted, "Are you two a couple?" "Yes."

"Wow, you," The woman said pointingat you. "-with her?" She continued, now pointing at Wonyoung who nodded.

"Oh, please! You're too pretty for her!" She said as she rolled her eyes looking at you.

Wonyoung smiled sweetly at the woman, "thank you for the unwanted opinion, stranger." She said and dragged you with her.

-Though Wonyoung comforted you and the two of you had an amazing time but the incident kept nagging you which is why, you're here: infront of the mirror, critiquing your own self as though it would make you feel better when it certainly wouldn't.

"Where is my favorite girl at?" Wonyoung asked throwing herself onto the couch in the living room, tired as she cane from work. 

Unfortunately, you were too buried in the bad thoughts to hear her soft voice flow to your ears. Wonyoung opened one of her eyes, cutely as she looked around for you but to avail, you weren't present.

She frowned and stood up making her way to the room. She came inside the space of your room, her eyes scanned around until her eyes landed on you; who was looking at the mirror with a sad expression displayed on your features juxtaposing your usual cheerful self.

She made her way to you when she realized how insecure you got at times and the happening of the previous day flashed in her mind.

She back hugged you, your eyes wide open in shock. "Wha-" "You know, you're the prettiest girl I know." She interrupted looking at you with her head on your shoulder. "Stop lying Wonyoung." You said looking straight back at her.

She effortlessly picked you up in bridal-style, placing you on the bed gently as she came and layed down beside you. She pulled you so that you were below her and throughout you just stared at her, perplexed.

"I love everything about you," she began as you tilted your head, making her smile. "From your eyes," she kissed on the little space between your right eye and nose Bridge.

"To your soft cheeks," She placed a kiss on your cheeks.

"Your tasty lips," she pressed her lips on yours as you closed your eyes ro the feeling.

She continued leaving kisses on your hands, stomach, legs and neck as she kept chanting the fact that she loved that part of you.

"I love you so much that it's hard to comprehend." She finished finally placing a final kiss on your bright red, glowing cheek, with the sweetest smile on her face.

She layed beside you again, pulling you into her embrace, snuggling into the crook of your neck. "I love you wonnie." You mumbled your eyes closed in happiness and delight.

"I love you too and forever will, My Pretty Girl."

✧05122023✧

- ✧ -