𝗬𝗨𝗝𝗜𝗡 ✧ 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘?

✧Idol au

You and Yujin shared a wonderful friendship: you told eachother everything, expect the fact that you hid your weird, unknown feelings for her.

"Unnie, What does love feel like?" You looked up at her with your Pretty doe-eyes, your head rested on her lap as she caressed you soft locks.

"Love, is confusing, won." Yujin said not looking at you making you furrow your brows.

"Why?" 

"Do you really want to know?" She asked followed by a giggle as you nodded.

"Love is blissful, but it can also make you cry, Love is pretty, but it can also make you mad," she looked deep into you eyes.

"But, most of all Love is beautiful, It's the best feeling a person can experience in their lives." 

"Then how do we know we Love someone?" You added intrigued.

"You enjoy their presence, They make you feel protected, appreciated, loved, they are always their for you; thinking about them makes your heart feel like it's about to explode." She said.

"Oh really? Then I think I love someone!" You sat up straight but you could have sworn you saw Yujin's eyes reflect a sad emotion as though she was hurt- which she may or may not have been.

"Oohh! Who is it?" She added feigning happiness.

"It's you, jinie unnie!" You exclaimed with a grin.

Her eyes flew open, surprised and her mouth parted in shock. She let out a dry laugh. "Wow, aren't you a good actor."

"What? I'm serious!" You exclaimed with a pout crossing you arms as she smiled.

She leaned closer to your face, her hooded eyes staring into yours with a smirk making it's way onto her face. "Really?" 

You gulped unknowingly, biting you lip as you slowly nodded the close proximity not helping at all.

"I thought we made it a rule that you will tell everything to me, your unnie, didn't we?"

You once again nodded, a Blush creeping to your cheeks, her breath fanning over you lip, making her smirk grow wider.

"Unnie? Isn't this wrong?" You asked looking in her eyes, still abusing your bottom lip. 

"Aren't we supposed to be sisters?" You asked innocently.

"This sint what sisters do."

"So you don't want this?" She asked her deep voice setting off Butterflies in your stomach. You looked everywhere but her way, fidgeting with your hands.

She paused for a second, poking the side of her cheek with her tongue. The thick wave of tension making it hard for you to breathe.

Her index finger slid under your jaw, making you look up at her. "Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want this." You remained silent.

Her eyes fell to your lips, your teeth aggressive biting on your bottom lip.

She raised her thumb, saving your lip from your teeth. Once she did so, her hand that previously held your chin, cupped your face.

Her left hand found its way to you hands still fidgeting with one-another. She pulled your hand in hers, intertwining her hand in yours.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked her face centimeters away from yours. You softly nodded as she lightly smiled

She pressed her lips onto yours, slowly moving them against yours. You slowly began moving your lips to match her rhythm, as you two moved in sync with eachother.

Your eyes fluttered shut at the feeling. Your mind partially blank and your stomach doing backflips upon backflips.

The kiss was love-filled. She expressed her love and you did so too. Once your mind was back on track and the lack of oxygen came to you, you used your right hand, tapping it gently on her shoulders as she pulled away.

She connected her forehead with yours with a lovesick smile painted on her face while you had a shy smile, your eyes on your intertwined hands

"I love you, Yujin Unnie." You said softly.

"I love you too, dongsaeng."

✧ 24122023 ✧

- ✧ -