➴DAHYUN | The Bet

➴Angst and Sad Ending.

➴✧Requested by @local_gg_stan_here

Kim Dahyun was the most popular girl in your university, thought her friends were popular too; she was different. Something about her was: Special. She was ro everyone in your university atleast, with you as an exception. Jung Hyewon, everyone knew your name, perceiving you as the cold, nerdy heartthrob. You were most likely the only student there studying through an scholarship and were quite diligent with your work. Having many foster parents throughout your life, -as your parents abandoned you, leaving you at the porch of an orphanage- you knew better than to waste your knowledge, that could lead you to a great job ahead. Due to which, you made yourself forget and adapt to a life without friends, parties, things people her age do; though they shouldn't and only giving education have the best of your attention. Besides, in your eyes: Friends are fake, so are relationships. With that mindset -better or worse- you were still living your life, barely existing, with thoughts of un-aliving yourself and more self-harm related topics scattered in your brain. All was well until one day,

You were in the table at the corner of the Cafeteria: finishing some homework with your left hand-since you were left-handed- and eating with the right. You were used and well-adjusted to people ruining your time with their useless: according to you, things as men confessing their supposed unconditional love to you, some just up front cussing you for some dumb reason -which you paid no attention to- and more things obscene in your Pretty hazel eyes. You thought thier little boring shows were over but it certainly wasn't, you sighed in relief; which wasn't going to last for long. When, Dahyun slammed her hands on the table, turning her wrist' around -facing them to her face, instead of infront- clasping them on the edge of the table. You shot up, your eyes wide as your body flinched out of reflex. "What are you doing here, Dahyun?!" You said your voice merely under a yell. "Oh, me? I'm just here to talk with my Future-Girlfriend." She stated a smirk playing on her lips: which you found mind-numbingly hot and made you a little weak at the knees. You shaked off your intrusive thoughts, your eyebrows knit together as a confused expression displayed on your elegant features. 

"If you seriously think that I will immediately fall to your knees like the others, then you will surely leave empty-handed. So, I shall suggest you to grant yourself permission to leave me alone." You said with you voice ponderous. "Oh really?" Dahyun starts, "I can assure you that your response will change in some time." She said her voice and face resembling one word: Cocky. That's who she was, Kim Dahyun was a cocky university heartthrob that girls fell on their knees for -knowing she's lesbian- who had everything she wanted with a snap of her fingers. And You hated that, you hated the fact that how she could live her life do careless; how she could live her life to the fullest while you? You had a dull life filled to the brim with bad experiences. You stood up, replicating her position making your face land inches from her. "In your dreams, Kim." You said staring right into her eyes. "We'll see about that, Jung." She mocked as she also, stared right into your own hazel Orbs with hers or deep brown. You let out a scoff while you rolled your eyes. You took your belongings and walked out; as Dahyun stood there momentarily shocked. She also left your table back to where her friends were. 

"Oh my goddd!!!" Chaeyeong: one of Dahyun's friends, dragged out. "Did the Great Dahyun just got rejected for the first time?!!" Dahyun's other friend, Tzuyu completed what Chaeyeong started, as the two broke into a fit of laughter while Dahyun glared at the two, slaughtering them through daggers. "Shut it. I want her and I will claim her as mine, she's just a bit feisty for you all but me, just a few days and she'll be with me." Dahyun said her signature smirk returning to her face as hse plotted her next move on her mission to get to you.