2.

Monday, 13:22PM

I was waiting waiting at the airport with my backpack in my hand. There were lots of people coming in and out the airport but still haven't seen Sam or Colby at all. I checked my phone if neither of them texted me but nothing. I oppened instagram and found sam's profile. I started typing "hey hey I'm at the airport but haven't seen you at all yet. I'm right by the front entrance by the way:)" I clicked send and waited.

I looked up from my phone screen and searched through the crowd of people, trying to find Sam. A blond haired boy came into my vision. He was on the other side of the massive hall full of people, looking into his phone. When I looked down on my phone I saw Sam typing.

Sam Golbach
"heyy, we just got of out the plane, we're heading to the front entrance now!"

I read it and looked back up. I needed to stand up on my tippy toes so I could see trough the crowd. I searched a little bit and then catched Sam again. I saw him looking my direction so I waved at him. He looked at me and went through the crowd with Colby right behind him.

"Well hello there," I said smiling. They both were a lot taller then me and I felt like a little kid standing next to them. "Heyy," They both said and hugged me. I didn't expect to get a hug from them but when they offered it, I couldn't say no. I hugged Sam first and then Colby. When I hugged Sam trough, I felt so much energy in my body. Like he just airdropped me energy. It felt weird but I just ignored it.

"We should head out, the owner of the car is waiting in the parking lot." I nodded and we all went out. The sun was now shining in my eyes and my hair were flying everywhere because of the wind. When I looked at the two their hair were flying into their faces and were obviously not happy about the wind. "Welcome in New York," I said jokingly. They both chuckled, "nothing we didn't expect, to be honest."

We got to the car and the boys talked to the owner. "Okay, thank you,". I heard them say and went back to me. I was standing next to the car with my phone in my hands scrolling through twitter. "Sam, you're driving," Colby said quickly and gave him the car keys. He sprinted to the other side of the car and got into the passenger seat.

"God dammit, why is it always me?" Sam signed. "Maybe you're a good driver, I don't know." We giggled and got into the car. I sat in the back seat but I didn't mind it at all. It was comfy and there was a lot of space.

"I watched your videos Hazel, they were pretty cool," Sam said from the front seat. I giggled and thanked him. "Pretty crazy, the stuff you caught on camera are so good," Colby admitted. "Yeah, I mean I experienced this my entire life so it isn't that big of a boom for me, but when I see people's reactions I realise what I actually captured and how mind blowing this must be to people that haven't experienced this and believe in paranormal a little at least."

"No but honestly, your vids made me like an actual believer. I mean I was before but this like confirmed it." Colby said. "Maybe we got into contact with something and get something even better, I don't know," I said it in a knowing tone which made them look at each other like they knew what I was on planning to show them tonight.

"I've never seen someone do things that you do. And we came across a lot of mediums but none of the did the things you do. Which actually shows that how mediums are different and each of you has a different ability." I chuckled. "Wow, you make me feel like a supper hero right now."

We chatted for a long period of time, I got to introduce myself fully since they only knew my name and that I was a medium. They told me how it's gonna be when they get there and everything I needed to know about the house. I did a research at home so I kinda knew what I should expect of the house but still, they told me stuff that I didn't even know about.

We were already halfway there so only 2 more hours and I would see the house I only saw the movies about. And also after we texted with Sam I watched their The Conjuring House videos and to be honest they captured some crazy stuff.

I was tired because I needed to be up at 5AM already to pack my things and I needed to go to the store to buy something and I knew if I didn't set a alarm I would sleep in and would be late.

"Is he sleeping?" I asked Sam who looked at Colby next to him who was deep asleep. "Yeah, I think so." He replied and laughed. "Hey, Colby," I said. "Colby," Sam said few seconds after me. "Wow, he didn't sleep at night did he?" I chuckled and threw myself back into the seat.

I watched the outside word for a bit, "I watched your videos when I was younger," I said, trying to break the silence in the car even though it wasn't awkward. "Oh, no, when?" Sam asked me with cringe in his voice. "Like 2017, 2018," I said. He covered his face with one hand and laughed. "Oh no, not the 2017-2018."

"I remember the Queen Mary also, with Jake, Corey and Aaron," I said. "Crazy video," I added. "Yeah, and a traumatic experience as well." Understandable, this stuff must be really traumatic when you never really experienced that type of stuff before. "It was scary trough the screen, can't imagine how it must've felt in real life honestly."