12

"Oh you're filming right?" I asked Sam trough the screen. We were on face time again, this time they called me because they wanted to call me while doing the Estes method and asking about the bruises and everything.

I hear them both chuckle and then Sam answering, "yes." I nodded my head while they set up the Estes method. Sam was going under again.

"Ready to start?" Colby asked Sam and then looked trough the camera at me, "you too?" I nodded and then he tapped Sam's shoulder so he knows when to start spitting out words.

"Is there anyone here with us?" Colby called out. I could feel the same feeling when I was there with both of them. It was trough screen but the tension didn't left.

"Hi"

"Hello!"

Sam said, almost yelling the second hello.

"Who are you? Is this Abigail?" He asked again. I just sat in my kitchen, watching the two trough my phone screen. I found a small anti-stress toy, from when i struggle with real bad anxiety. I was playing with it the whole call and it made me feel better.

"I warned you before."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Colby asked me. I thought back at the multiple times they warned us and we just went pass it like nothing. "They warned us before but we didn't listen to them at all." I said.

"Please-"  He paused and then said, "stop."

It didn't felt right to continue after they said stop. I feel like maybe Abigail is warning us to stop so we don't come across something that she obviously doesn't want us to co across with. What was the thing she was warning us about though?

"What are you warning us about?" I ask. I looked at the screen carefully. More like, I watches Sam carefully. I wanted an answer, but at the same time do we really wanna know?

"You're taking it too far"

"I'm not afraid." Colby looked at me shocked but didn't say anything. I wish I was there right now and maybe could hear more and not just what Sam says.

"It's you!"

Sam called out. I looked at the screen confused as Colby gave me the same look. "It's not me." I said back.

"Dave"

"Are you Dave?" I asked, playing with my rings. I could see Colby nodding his head a little, looking at Sam next to him.

"It's in the, something, I didn't catch it."

"Can you maybe repeat what you said?" Colby asked. We waited for something and as we waited I could see two orbs flying behind the two.

"Wow, I just saw two orbs going behind you, that was creepy." Colby looked behind him where I saw the the orbs but as expected, he saw nothing.

"Basement!"

Sam called out again.

"I'm in the basement, dave, all the warnings, I'm positive that something non-human is in the basement and something is trying to tell you." I said, half thinking out loud.

"Were you in the basement already?" I asked and Colby shook his and said no.

"Sam"

"Was"

Sam said, bringing me out of me thoughts. "Sam was what?"

"You're too blind to see"

We both chuckled at the thought of ghost telling us we're too blind to see. "What was Sam? What about Sam?" I ask again.

"Basement!"

"Was Sam in the basement?" I asked, both whoever we were talking to and Colby. "No? We were planning on going together tomorrow for the first time."

"There was this weird laugh, like, hahaha."

Isn't it weird? It's telling us Sam was in the basement but Colby's saying he wasn't. I believe Colby obviously, but what if Sam's lying that he wasn't there yet. What if he was? So many questions but no answer.

"The timer's out." Colby said, stopping the alarm on his phone. "Get him out." I said and he did.

"Hello there." Sam said as he took the headphones and blindfold off. "How was it?" He asked. "Um, well." I started off when Colby didn't. "You said you warned us at the beginning again, that we should stop etc. and then you said Dave? So I asked if we're talking to Dave but you said something like it's in the basement, so I asked again if it, whatever it is, is in the basement but you ignored my question again and it said your name and then was and basement."

I could tell this was a lot to take in so it took him a minute but he eventually nodded his head like he understood. "Yeah, I was planning to telling you this later but when we're here already, I did um, go to the basement earlier this week..."

I looked at him surprised but Colby on the other hand looked of course surprised as well but kinda pissed. I mean he said they were planning on going there together for the first time so it's understandable.

"When?" Colby asked him. "The first day we got here, I couldn't sleep and I wanted to just go for it, I know it was dumb move from me but, yeah." I felt like I was interrupting something I wasn't supposed to hear, so I stayed quiet the whole time.

"I'm sorry." I got sad when Sam said it. It felt so genuine, and I'm sure he really meant it. "It's okay just, you should wake me up or something, let me know, you know, it's kind unfair that we said we'll go together and you went by yourself." This felt personal.

"Yeah, I know, dumb move, I'm sorry." Colby just nodded. "But at the same time I understand, you always wanted to do this by yourself."

"Yeah." They both smiled a little at each other but I still could see that Colby was a little pissed.  "Well, that was interesting." I said, changing the topic.

"Sure was." They agreed. We talked for a bit about the Estes session and then said our goodbyes.

"Okay, I'll talk to you later, byee."  I waved them bye. "See ya!" I then hung up and stretched.

What and interesting call. And again it was with these two. I'm I even surprised at this point actually?