4.

We sat at the table when Sam asked me to introduce myself on camera as well. "So, for those who don't know me, my name's Hazel, I'm a medium which means I can see and speak to the death. I came across lots of people who had questions so if you wanna ask me anything, feel free to." I said. "Can I actually tell you something," I asked Sam. "Should I be scared?" He asked. "No, It's nothing to be scared about," he nodded. "Good," I sat up straight and began. "You remember when we hugged at the airport," he nodded, "yeah."

Me and Sam were sitting next to each other and Colby on the other side of Sam so I could try what I wanted. I was sure that Sam had something more in him, like he had the energy to actually communicate with the death I felt like. "Right, can I hold your hand?"
I asked him and for a second he looked slightly confused but then turned to face me so we could held hands.

There it was again. The energy that I had at the airport. "You feel that?" I asked after a minute, "it's getting hot," he said. I nodded. Something was telling me to grab his wrist so I did. There was a loud bang from up stairs and we all flinched a little.

"What was that?" Colby asked. I smirked for myself because I knew something would happen. "What are you smirking about?" Sam asked. I let his wrists go now and sat up straight again. "You have something that I haven't come across in a long time, actually, probably never," he looked even more confused now. I looked at Satori and Cody who were both listening to everything I said.

"Can I?" I said as I reached over the table to hold Satori's wrist. "Sure," she said and I held her wrist in my hands. I didn't feel the same energy I felt when me and Sam touched but I felt something but I didn't know what it was. I let go of Satori's wrist and moved my hands to Colby, he immediately knew what I was doing so he held his hands out so I could held his wrists as well. "You have a different energy then these two, I can try you if you don't mind," I asked Cody and did the same thing I did with everyone else. I shook my head when I felt the same thing I felt with Satori. I figured out it was because they both had this ability to communicate with spirits so that's why it felt different but still felt something.

"You two have a different energy. But I feel literally nothing with you Colby," I told Colby and we all laughed. "Is that a good or a bad thing though?" He asked. "No, no, like, I can tell you're empathetic more then Sam," he nodded. "But I just don't feel the energy, it's nothing bad just feels like you're regularly just empathic but Sam has more energy to communicate with spirits in general," Colby and Sam looked at each other smiling. "Wow. That's cool. And we were talking about that we feel like I have something unlocked yet," I smiled.

I felt somebody in the room with us but it surely wasn't Abigail, not even the kid. It felt familiar. I had this random idea or feeling, I don't even know what it was to just hold Sam's wrist. I felt like when we did I heard more stuff. "Can I?" I asked him and he turned to face me again.

I held his wrist and waited for a second. I closed my eyes with my elbows on my knees. The energy got heavy again and there it was. One, two, three, four, five, six footsteps coming into the room. I looked up and checked if anyone else heard it, and they did. Sam was sitting there with his mouth open looking back at Colby who had the same reaction as him. The older woman just sat there waiting for something more to happen and Cody and Satori were doing pretty much the same thing. I heard hers soft and clear voice again.

H E L L O

H A Z E

S A M

I smiled. "Hi, Lana," I looked back to the doorway behind me that led into the living room. I knew she was there but I didn't see her. I never really did though, she didn't show herself often. "No way," Sam said. I turned to him and he looked like he just unlocked something he didn't knew he had. And he probably did actually. "You heard that?" He asked me. "The Hello?" I asked him. "Yeah," I smiled. I nodded while turning back to the doorway. There was a moment of silence while we waited for something to happen. I knew something will happen. I watched the doorway carefully, waiting.

"You wanna talk?" I asked. Sam looked back at Colby again who was surprised, confused and exited at the same time. At that moment I realised, we were still doing only interview and so much stuff happened already.

There was a soft knock on the wall. I nodded. "Okay, we can talk," another soft knock came from behind me. I looked around the table and asked, "y'all hear that right?" They all nodded, "yeah."

I heard Lana whisper to my ear something but I couldn't understand what it was. "Is she talking right now?" Sam asked, I nodded and he looked for real petrified by now. "You hear it?" I asked, he nodded.

"Want me to listen or you'll communicate trough knocks?" I asked her and heard her whisper something again. "Okay," I let go of one of Sam's wrists and took pen into my hand.

"What are you hearing?" Colby whispered to Sam. "I don't know it's like whispers." Sam shrugged. I waited for a second and then started talking again. "What do you wanna talk about then?"

O U T

"Did she just say out?" Sam asked. I showed him what I wrote down and his reaction was the exact same as Colby's. Exited, confused and terrified at the same time.

There was a last knock on the wall behind me and then footsteps leaving the kitchen. "She just waked away," I said. "Okay but who's Lana, there isn't any Lana in this house right?"

"Lana is a lady that died in my house before I moved there. Guess she followed me here, but don't be afraid, she's a nice spirit." I said while I let go of Sam's other wrist as well.

"So she just says out and leaves?" I looked at Colby not knowing what to say. "I don't know, really." I tried to meditate for a second. The energy was still heavy and my head hurt more and more as we were there.

In all the sudden a new unknown spirit came through. I call it spirit but I know it was not a spirit. It was never alive. It got supper quiet and we all noticed it.
"It just got super quiet." I said while zoning out.

"Something bad came trough," I heard muffled screams in distance. It felt like I was about to pass out. "Can I go outside for a minute, I really don't feel good," they all nodded. "Yeah, of course, want me to come with you?" Sam asked and I nodded. "Yeah, if you want to."

We walked out with Colby following us. I ran down the stairs when I got out and went directly to the parking lot where I stopped. I rubbed my chest with one hand while trying to catch a breath. "What happened, are you okay?" Colby asked. He was still holding a camera in his hand, pointing at the ground but I didn't care at all.

My breath got heavier and it was so hard to breathe now. I took a deep breath by deep breath trying to calm down. My hands were shaking. "I've never had this reaction to something before," I said when I catch breath.

"But, are you okay, do you want water or something?" Sam asked. I shook my head. "No, no, I'm fine," I said. "Can I film this?" Colby asked. "Yeah, sure," he pointed the camera up. "So what happened?" He asked.

I tried to find my words firstly. "Something came trough, not something good. Did you feel the energy becoming heavier and heavier?" I asked looking at Sam. "I mean I did felt it get a little heavier but obviously didn't had the same reaction as you did to it." I closed my eyes trying to keep my breath normal again.

"When Lana came trough, she said out, remember?" They nodded. "Then this thing came trough." They looked shocked as they understood. "Ohh, that's why she said out!"

"No but what did you hear? You said you heard talking," Colby pointed the camera at Sam. "It was like, whispers I guess, right?" He looked at me. "Yeah, it's most likely whispers. You heard like muffled voices and it sounded like it was very far but so close at the same time?" He nodded pointing at me. "Yes!! That's exactly how it sounded like!"

It was getting dark and it was cold already. "I think I'm fine now, we can go inside," I said. They nodded and we went back into the kitchen. I didn't feel the thing anymore through.