13 (the end??)

* time skip - October 22nd (the day 1st episode of the conjuring came out)

I was at my apartment, watching the new Sam and Colby video, which was the first Conjuring house episode. I still was so exited to watch it, like I wasn't even there with them. I still remembered everything though, and that it scared me.

Me and the boys stayed in contact for the rest of their being at the Conjuring. They used to text me updates on how it's going and they asked me about my opinions on some things they wanted to do but weren't sure about.

They didn't tell me anything too much so they wouldn't spoil anything. They did a meeting with all their friends where they showed them the first episode in which I am but I told them I wanna watch it in the day it'll came out so i'd experience it as a viewer.

I smiled when I saw myself on the TV, in the back of the car with the two boys in the front.

"And we're here boyssss!!"

"Ladies and gents, welcome to the Conjuring House!"

I couldn't stop smiling at the memory of me and the boys in the car, cheering that we were at the Conjuring house. Cute how we didn't know it will traumatise us for the rest of our lives. Well it did traumatise me, at least.

I watched the video quietly, sometimes laughing at myself. It was weird to see myself on the TV. I might be overthinking it but it did felt weird.

A chill went up my spine when I heard myself mention the 'little kid' .

"I just saw somebody in the window."

Spooky.

It was fun watching it. At some parts I scared myself honestly. I never realised it but when I talk to spirits I do look pretty terrifying.

I got to the part where me and Sam revealed that we had this 'super power' to talk to spirits and it was super weird to watch. The whole video I felt weird, not because it was bad, but because I knew I was there and experienced everything what I was watching right now. It was crazy to think about.

I will forever remember Sam's face when he heard the same things I did when we held hands. Even if I really wanted to, I don't think I ever could forget about this. It was just crazy.

At some point I needed to actually stop the video to think about what was happening, because it might not seem like it, but there was so much going on, so fast. I don't think we had a single break until later that day.

When I got to the end of the video, I signed, stretching my body. They didn't put the whole thing with me there, they just put the first day. They'll probably put the other day in the episode 2.

I decided to face time Sam, to let him know that I finished watching.

"Heyy" He greeted me with a smile."Hii, I just finished the video!" I let him know immediately. "It was crazyy, it actually felt like I wasn't even there." He just laughed at me for saying that.

"Yeah, it does feel like it sometimes. Oh by the way the second day will be in episode two, so no. We didn't cut it out completely, don't worry."

"Yes, okay. I knew you wouldn't cutout the moments where the one and only queen paranormal aka myself is." We laughed.

"Oh so your nick name is queen paranormal huh?" He asked me. "That's what they call me." I said proudly.

"Who were the other hosts?" I asked curiously. "Our friends Seth and Josh, Niki, Larray and Bella-" I grasped when I heard that.

"NIKI LIKE NIKI NIHACHU??" I almost yelled. "Yes, Niki like Niki Nihachu." I grabbed a pillow and let out a full on scream into it. "AND LARRAY AND BELLA OMG????" I asked again.

"Yes and yes." He laughed at my reaction but the truth was that I watched Niki's stream even before she got popular. And I watched Larray and Bella for some time too. And at this point I don't even care how old I am, I felt like a teenage fan.

"I don't wanna sound like a bitch but we do need to do collab again, but THIS TIME WITH NIKI!!!!" He nodded. "Oh don't worry, one day we'll traumatise you again." I snorted at his answer.

We talked for a little bit about the video and then I hung up.

"Okay, it was nice talking to ya again, tell Colby I said hi and hopefully we can see each other soon!" I smiled. "Of course, see you soon!" We said our goodbyes and then hung up.

Talking to Sam became one of my favourite things to do. It wasn't awkward, it wasn't weird. Whatever I said, he understood and visa versa.

Oh, and if you're asking about the 'super power' me and Sam had. We tried that one more time, when they were leaving the Conjuring, they did come to say one last goodbye before leaving back to LA and we tried it.

It didn't work like it did in the Conjuring which we were a little disappointed about. Even though it didn't work as it did before, I still could feel the feeling between us. Maybe the Conjuring gave us more power. Maybe we just didn't have as much power because we weren't there or maybe no one just wanted to talk.

One thing I've learned from this experience is that the afterlife is real and that love is one of the most important things in life.

the end.

I hope you all enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it. Thank you for reading this story, I really appreciate you all. I ended it kinda openly, so you can imagine what did or didn't happen after this. Love you babes 💋💋