11

Colby drove us back to the airport where my car was still sitting. We got out of the car and I got my things from the trunk.

"Alright then... see you some other time I guess." I said with a small smile. "For sure." I gave a hug to Sam and then to Colby as well.

We said our goodbye's and I went to my car and they went to their's. "Don't get possessed!" I yelled back at them and I could hear them laugh. "Can't promise ya!" I chuckled as I hopped into my seat.

I took my phone out and played my favourite Spotify playlist and then started the car and pulled out from the parking lot.

I eventually left before evening because of all that happened and Sam and Colby didn't want me to get even more hurt so we decided it'll be better for me to leave already. The marks on my neck weren't that red now and it didn't hurt as much either. The bruise on my shoulder, I have no idea how it looks like. I didn't check it since it happened. Whatever thing this was, obviously targeted me for a reason that we didn't figure out yet. The guys told me they'll try to ask again when they'll get back or when they'll do another session so maybe they'll figure it out.

My drive wasn't even that long and I got back to my apartment. I sighed as I turned the car off, re-thinking what happened the past two days. It was amazing, enjoyable and funny but scary and sad at the same time. I didn't know what to think about it. It didn't even felt weird more like strange.

I got our of the car and walked up the stairs into my apartment. "Home, sweet home." I said, falling into my bed. It didn't take me that long to fall asleep. I didn't want to but I was tired as hell so I did anyway.

I woke up three hours later, still laying like an idiot with my legs falling off the edge of the bed. I didn't open my eyes straight away when I woke up and just lied there.

My phone started ringing so I picked it up from beside me, still with closed eyes and clicked on the green button. "Hmm" I groaned. "Did I woke you up?"
I didn't realise who it was so I kept my eyes shut. "Nour...." I rasped.

"He for sure did. Sorry, didn't mean to. We just wanted to check if you're fine" I recognised Sam's voice was speaking now and I finally opened my eyes to look at the contact that said 'Colby Brock'.

I put the phone beside me, stretching my arms and legs. "I wasn't sleeping, just woke up few minutes ago." I said after stretching and grabbed my phone again. We were on face time but I had my camera turned off while Colby had his turned on.

They were sitting on a couch, probably in the living room and both watched the screen of Colby's phone carefully. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided I look fine so I turned to lay on my stomach and turned the camera on.

"There she is!" Colby said and I chuckled. "Here I am." I repeated. I took one of my pillow and put it under my chin so I don't have to lay on my hands. "How ya doing?" Sam asked. "Yea, fine." I mumbled.

I heard them chuckle so I looked up at the screen to see them both smiling. "What?" I asked. Sam got out of the camera view while Colby just shook his head. "Nothing, all good." I steered at him with suspicion for a second but stopped when I realised they were probably laughing at my sleepy voice. My sleepy voice was way more deep then my actual voice and it sounded funny.

"Okay, laugh as long as you want but I gotta go." I said. "Okay dokey. See ya!" Colby said and I gave him a small smile before I hung up. Of course I had nothing to do, I just wanted to go to sleep again.

Short one again :p