Chapter 13~|𝓢𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓭𝔂 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵|

- 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 -

❝【𝓢𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓭𝔂 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

You want more?

*+: 。 . 。  。 . 。 :+*

✗ ↱ 𝙎𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙮 ↲ ✗

𝓚 -arma was sucking on [Y/n]'s titty as though he expected something to come out it, nibbling, and licking at her nipples, holding her down so she could keep still and stop squirming around.

"Stay still," he wasn't done with her just yet, burying his face back into her chest.

He'd been at it for a while now and [Y/n] began to regret her decision of asking him to touch her. It was only making things far worse.

The man was especially vocal in bed too, so every so often he'd pop up and say some ridiculous shit.

"K-karma!" her back arched up and she grabbed a hand full of his hair to pull him back up off of her. He was doing way too much, your nipples were all swollen and your breasts were bruised since he kept squeezing them like some sort of stress ball.

He was massaging your boob in his hand and sucking on other one, and when he was done he would switch.

"Keep calling my name like that. It's very encouraging," he was enjoying this.

It wasn't meant to be encouraging, it was meant to reprimand him. What was even more embarrassing than that misunderstanding was the fact that you were so sensitive right now you were about to orgasm from this alone.

Desperately [Y/n] tried to hide this from him as her head went white, but Karma noticed right away.

"No fucking way," he laughed. The girl came from him putting her titty in his mouth? He didn't think it was possible. But judging by that face she made. It had to have been.

"Did you just...?" he needed confirmation. These pills had to have been magic. It usually took him longer to please a woman.

"Shut up." [Y/n] didn't want to talk about it.

There was no denying it. She did. "I'm just that good huh?" he rolled over on the other side of the bed assuming they were done already since she finished.

"What are you doing?" [Y/n] questioned. The feeling hadn't went away yet. If anything, that only strengthened it. She needed more relief. Some sort of penetration, because it was starting to burn down there.

Karma turned to look at you in disbelief. "You want more ?" Perhaps he should've settled for two pills instead of four.

You took ahold of his hand and brought it down to the place that most needed his attention.

"It hurts Akabane. Please?" You knew he was hesitant on helping you.

"Fuck [Y/n]," he groaned from frustration. "You're so needy."

' Karma this, Karma that .' Its all he was hearing. ' Please Karma, more .' Everytime he did something she wanted more of it then she'd change her mind and tell him to stop and do something else.

Akabane pushed all the blankets off the bed since they were in the way and then proceeded to manhandle [Y/n] so she'd be in an easier position for him to work with.

"How many fingers?" he pulled your pants down.

"It doesn't matter..."

Karma got her pants down and got to witness first hand just exactly how wet [Y/n] actually was. The girl wasn't exaggerating. "What the hell did they put in those pills?" he mumbled to himself, pulling your underwear down as well.

It was drenched, and if he didn't know any better he would have thought she pissed herself too.

Who knows, maybe she just got too excited and actually did.

Karma watched as [Y/n]'s excretion stretched into a long sticky line as he got rid of her underwear. The sight was so erotic he caught a hard-on. No amount of self-control could have stopped it this time.

It was like a little puddle of [Y/n] juice, and it just kept on oozing out of her. Karma slipped a finger inside of her and it went in without any defects. The slimy liquid welcoming him in with ease. Seeing how easily the first one went in, he added another and it seemed like that was the maximum number of fingers she could take since the hole wasn't big enough for a third.

"Keep this up and you might just get a yeast infection," he commended, shoving the entirety of his two fingers inside her.

I'm sure that was Karma's way of complimenting you for being this wet since that man did not know what, and what not to say

You moaned a little and he kept going. "Turn up your volume, I want to hear," he bent the fingers inside you.

Akabane's fingers were slipping in and out of so easily that he stopped focusing on actually pleasuring you and was just goofing around. It was so goey in there, like the inside of an Aloe Vera.

He pulled his fingers out of you mid-way, just when you were really starting to get into it. You were about to give the prick a piece of your mind because you thought he was teasing you again, but he took his slimy fingers, slicked with your bodily fluids and put them in his mouth.

It was so random, so of course you were confused.

Karma seemed satisfied when he took his fingers out of his mouth and then proceeded to get on his knees.

"Now that's what good pussy's supposed to taste like," he didn't mind helping the girl get off anymore.

"Spread your legs for me."

A/n:

Yalll dont judge me plssss. I am not the original author(check descrip). And if youre still wondering why did I start from chapter 10. I am continuing an un-finished ff(Check descrip again😊). Anyways make sure to drink water. stay alive. dont hurt urself.

Dearest Alisha(penname btw),