Chapter 17~| 𝑨 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏|

-𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-

❝【𝓐 𝓢𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓐𝓬𝓬𝓾𝓼𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

If you ask a drunk person

if they want more booze

what will they

say?

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

𝓓—ue to unfortunate circumstances that neither of them shall speak about, the pair had to settle for sleeping on the couch.

Karma was still not sure how he was supposed to interact with her so he gave her some gum-balls to keep her happy.

He was an assassin for God's sake. He killed people, not comforted them.

By now he was clean since right after he was done bathing [Y/n], he took the liberty of hopping in the shower himself. He kind of had to since she basically pissed on him..

"You...feeling okay?" He looked over at you.

"Yeah." There was nothing you wanted more than to forget about the entire situation.

"Cool.." Akabane was glad he finally got a reply out of you. "You...comfortable?"

"No."

"..."

He didn't have an automated reply for your response. You were supposed to tell him yes.

"Why?" Maybe he could lend you some assistance.

"Your couch isn't exactly cozy." Not to mention the limited amount of space. One wrong turn and it would be over for you, and you're positive that you've had enough embarrassment for one night.

Learning from his past mistakes of ignoring you, he got up and starting removing cushions from the chair.

"What are you doing...?" You looked over at the man who was making some sort of cushion raft.

"I'm making a mattress." He took all the flat cushions from the chair and compiled them together to make a rectangular shape.

Akabane was aware you couldn't move on your own quite as yet so he picked you up for a second to sit you on a nearby table. "Wait here for a second." He needed to get the cushions from the chair you were laying on.

After that was taken care of he disappeared down the walkway, returning with sheets and blankets.

"How many fucking sheets does this man have?" The girl shamelessly mumbled to herself.

Karma ignored you and continued with his build-a-bed nonsense. "Done." His endeavors were successful.

The bed looked kind of functional to you.

He came back for you, picking you up off the table. "Is this better?" He gently set you down on his homemade bed, giving you a blanket to keep warm.

It was significantly more comfortable this way, surprisingly. "Yeah.."

The boy was proud of himself, he felt like a real man. "So are you comfortable now?" He didn't know why he was so set on making sure you were at ease. Just moments ago he couldn't have given any less of a shit.

"Yeah."

"Well, goodnight then." He was about to go to the front of the aircraft to sleep on the couch out there since the girl seemed to be at peace.

"Where are you going?" You stopped him. Sure he was a pain in the ass, but was he just going to leave you here alone?

"To bed." He didn't think much of your stupid question.

Until...

"Oh?" He grinned.

She was obviously asking because she didn't want him to leave her. The boy was beyond flattered. "You'll miss me? Won't you?"

Your eyes widened. "Huh? No."

Akabane wasn't buying it. "The killer's attached, isn't she?" He started speaking in third person.

"Fuck off." You weren't attached. "What if I need something?" That was the only reason you cared about his whereabouts.

"Something like what, some more dick?" He plopped down on the 'mattress', laying besides you. "You could always just ask."

The little shit. "I wasn't thinking straight, that's against the law isn't it?" You were referring to him drugging you.

Karma face dropped at the realization. "Wait, what?"

"You dosed my drink too, I'm also sure that's against the law." [Y/n] was sure Akabane knew where she was getting at.

"I could testify against you, you know." She grinned.

"You even came inside me, I'm sure that's plenty evidence."

This wasn't looking too good for him. "No, no, you asked me to." He corrected you, sitting up.

He wasn't going to fuck you until you asked him for his help. They were never his original intentions.

"If you ask a drunk person if they want more booze what will they say?" You hummed.

Karma remained silent. Lawfully, she was right. It wasn't consensual. But theoretically it was. He asked her and she said yes.

"You're toying with me right?" She had to have been.

"What if I'm not?" You wanted to see what he'd do.

"Nothing." He lounged back onto the bed. Karma had assessed the situation and came to his own conclusion.

"If you were actually planning on doing that then it was a shit move to tell me, firstly. Secondly, you only told me because you were planning on using it as blackmail for some reason. Thirdly, I can't be blackmailed."

Besides, how would she kill him if he was behind bars? The girl really didn't think that through.

"Lastly, I know this is really messed up but I would probably still win that case anyway." This is Akabane you're talking about you know.

He turned to look at me. "You're really empty-headed you know. But it's okay because you're hot."