Chapter~16|𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓|

-𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡-

❝【𝓖𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻】❞

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

It happens sometimes. ❜

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

"𝓒—an you carry me to the bathroom...?" You looked over at Karma who had already dozed off.

After you two were done with your sinful activities he gave you a bottle of water and insisted you drink all of it. He was overly concerned about the amount of bodily fluids you had lost even though you insisted you were fine.

"Akabane." You shook him.

"Mhmm?" He was completely gone.

You had to pee but you couldn't get up. Everything from the waist down hurt like hell.

"You got a condition or something? Get your ass up." He flipped over so his back could be turned towards you. The man was tired, why couldn't you just take the hint and leave him alone?

"I'm gonna piss myself," You urged.

[Y/n] was going to say something sooner but she was confident she could've just gotten up and went on her own. Until she had actually put those plans into motion.

Karma turned around again, even more annoyed than before. "It's literally right there."

"Karma I really have to-" she stopped talking and Akabane pitched up upon feeling something wet.

He changed the sheets already for the second time today since his jizz got all over the place again, along with [Y/n]'s mess. So it couldn't have been anything from that.

He instantly woke up at the realization. "Ahh no, fuck." Akabane didn't think you had to go that bad.

He picked you up and tossed you over his shoulder, hurrying over to the bathroom before she could make anymore of a mess. His shoulder, shirt and hand got wet but he didn't care about that right now.

Embarrassed, you started crying. You fucking pissed yourself.

Karma heard the girl sniffling. "No, no, don't cry. Sorry." He should've listened to you. "That was my bad."

At this point he should probably just get a new mattress all together. No amount of sheets could save it now.

Akabane's words of encouragement didn't help at all. Forget killing him, you'd rather off yourself now.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about it. It's fine. Honestly." He continued trying. "It happens sometimes." It's never happened to him or anyone he's ever known, especially at this age, but hey...

You refused to say anything.

Karma started running water in his bathtub. He had originally planned to just let the woman figure things out on her own after fucking her but it looks like there was a small change of plans now.

He set you down on the toilet. "You need help taking off your clothes?" She seemed pretty capable to him but yet again he just basically humiliated her, so she might not be up to it.

[Y/n] didn't answer, in fact, she refused to even look at him, she just continued with her quiet sobs.

The man didn't know what he was supposed to do. He knew women were sensitive and this situation wasn't something he should make her feel ashamed about since it was technically his fault, so he refrained from being harsh.

"I'm going to take your clothes

off. That alright with you?" She was still all emotional right now so he couldn't count on her to do much.

She nodded a little and he started undressing her. "If it makes you feel better, I use to piss myself as a little kid all the time." He tried making light of the situation, laughing at his own story.

That did not help. Infact, it only made it worse.

"Look, I put bubbles in your water. Girls like that right?" he splashed the water a little in hopes that he could get maybe even a scoff from her.

[Y/n] still would not budge. What did he expect from her? He drugged her, proceeded to 'help' her solved it, which resulted in the inability to move anything lower than her waist, came inside her, told her to figure something out, made her drink a bunch of water, and after all that he refused to at-least help carry her to the bathroom? She had every right to be upset.

Akabane set her down inside the warm water he ran in his bathtub. "I didn't know [Y/n]." He continue expressing his regret.

Karma thought she was just bitching like she always does.

He went over to his bathroom cabinet to get something to clean you with. "You want a loofah or washcloth?" Akabane knew he would only be talking to his self but he still asked anyway.

As expected she kept silent so he came to a decision on his own. "Washcloth it is." He picked up a grey one.

He came back over to the bathtub to soak your cloth in your bath water to get it damp. Akabane had never bathed a woman before so he wasn't sure where to start.

The only thing he was sure about was that it should take at-least forty five minutes since that was the estimated amount of time he got from spying in on you.

His information could be wrong though.

Karma kneeled down so he could be at level with you and the bathtub. He didn't have any feminine products to clean you with so you'd just have to end up smelling like him. Hopefully that doesn't tick you off too much.

Grabbing his body-wash, he poured some of the liquid onto your towel until it was sudsy. "Give me your arm." He'd start from there.

A/N:

I really hope everyone is enjoying this story. If you do please comment and vote on it. It means the world to me☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆.
yours truly,

aLiShA