Acting God

People look at me with fear, they see me and they run for the hills or they try to run because usually when they take the first step their already dead. I'm infamous to the "Humans" but I'm famous among the "Monsters", many have caught a glimpse of me and others have been lucky to have had a conversation with me, the Monsters look up at me like I'm a God and I like that. I like that a lot.

My name is Blake Grey. I'm a blood artist. Friend of the knife. A pain and suffering torturer. Lord of the gun. Master of Death. You get the idea. I’m the most deadliest thing you’ll ever come across.

And I'm the best. The very best. I'm the very best because no one has caught me yet and ones who almost have are no longer taking long walks on the beach on this planet. I've been killing ever since I was young, the age exactly twelve and I can't get enough of it. I guess you could say that death and murder are my drugs, my little bag of heroin which I take on a daily basis, I get excited as my victim runs about in circles before I appear to them, sometimes I make the killing long and slow and other times I do it quickly so I can try and break my target of thirty-five killings in one night. That was a fun night, I ended up sleeping in a blood soaked bed and when I woke up there was a body of a girl lying next to me and her eyes were still frozen in the moment I ripped her ribcage apart and tore out her heart and devoured it. I had done countless of other things to her as well.

I've done better murders though this one was the fun but it's good to be serious with my type of work, others like me mostly do it for revenge which I think is a little stupid but I suppose it depends on what the other person has done. I've only killed someone for serious reasons a few times and one of them was Susan Fisher.

I was a smart child when I was younger I was much more advanced than the other pupils that were in my class so I learned quickly about my murderous side and I figured out how I became a teenage serial killer. At the age of three I had hid from my abusive father but my twin brother and mother stayed in the living room; they were much braver than me…I watched my father beat them to death. But I can't complain, he made me what I am today and really I should be thanking him.

Children who saw or grew up with death become like me and in the case of Susan I took her normal life away from her. She had every right to want to kill me but we teenage killers don't kill each other…but sometimes you have to break it to keep it, if I never killed her she'd be caught eventually meaning that we would all be caught. And I certainly couldn't do that. I did everyone a massive favour.

Now onto some happier news, it'll be my birthday soon and I can tell that all the others are planning something for me, at first I thought that I shouldn't attend just to piss them off but a King has to keep everything in order and please his subjects. My dreams took me to a large warehouse in Scotland, one of the most murderous places in the 17th to the 19th century, I know my history, Burke and Hare and many others, however Burke and Hare don't impress me because they were caught which doesn't make them great like me. I haven't celebrated my birthday in a long time, usually on my birthday I'd have a "killing free day" but the -no killing- is a hard rule to follow if you're me.

When I turned twelve I made my first ever kill, it was a boy at my secondary school who used to always steal my crisps and make fun of me because I came from a fucked up family. One day in the playground he was walking over to me and I started to run out of the school grounds and he followed me to a place where it was quiet, I hid and watched him for five minutes before jumping out from behind a tree and hitting him hard on the head with a large and heavy brick. I remember running back into the school with fake tears running down my face and bumping into a teacher, I told them that a man dressed in black in a clown mask hit him in the back of the head; I was such a good lair.