Filolial Lover

The weekend came with Izuku telling Glass and the group about the occurrence with Motoyasu in the heroics class. Knowing from what Naofumi explained of him, they knew he wasn't 'bad', but his abrupt appearance was beyond strange. Following his request though, the group decided to take some time Saturday to head towards the forest the Spear Hero told them to go.Unfortunately for the group, Ochako came to visit Izuku to try and find some answers to what happened for them to have no choice but to bring her along to avoid being late. The group began walking up a path that L'arc was told of beforehand. "Alright, we're almost there." The Scythe Vassal holder explained as they began getting towards an opening. When they did, they saw a massive amount of birds that looked like large owl creatures.

Ochako saw these strange creatures and asked "what exactly are these birds? I've never seen anything like them?" Motoyasu was seen behind the group and walked up to Izuku and asked him while ignoring Ochako without anyone even seeing him.

"Did you get the incubator?"

"DWAH!" Ochako jumped back for Motoyasu to look at her. "D-don't scare people like that!" Motoyasu stared at her with disgust before turning towards Izuku again. "Uhh. You could at least say you're sorry?"

"...Anyone know what the pig is saying?"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A PIG!?" Ochako was now livid with Glass pinching the bridge of her nose in irritation.

"Motoyasu. Apologize to Ochako. She is here because you had interrupted the training that she had with Izuku and wanted answers."

"I'm just saying, all I hear from her is 'oink oink oink'. She even has the snout to prove it."

"ALRIGHT! I'M GONNA SEND THIS GUY INTO THE STRATOSPHERE!" Ochako tried to go after Motoyasu for L'arc and Theresa to hold her back. Sadeena, who knew about Motoyasu, took the lead.

"Before we go into dangerous territory, this is the Spear Hero, Motoyasu Kitamura. And to explain to you why he keeps calling you a pig is because he suffers from a Curse Series."

"Curse Series? What's that?" Sadeena began thinking of the best way to explain this with the only possible outcome being to withhold as much as possible, but go over the fundamentals.

"The Curse Series is a type of weapon that those of us with the specific RPG quirk we have can use. It offers amazing power, but the drawbacks are horrid and vary from person to person. Thanks to Motoyasu being in a umm...limbo state, as you could say, is forced to see women as pigs and cannot understand them to only hear what an actual pig would say when they speak."

"Except for those that interact with my little angel, Filo." Motoyasu said this with a little joy in his voice. "Only real women of worth would even be able to speak on the same level as my little angel! She's truly a goddess to all who speak with her!" He kept saying this for Ochako to stare at Izuku wondering if she was hallucinating this.

"Is this guy normally this ridiculous?"

"From what I know about him, this is kinda the norm." L'arc commented for Motoyasu to return to what he was going on about.

"Anyway. Gimme the incubator."

"Oh, right." Izuku pulled an incubator out of his gauntlets to hold it in his hands. "You gotta admit, the storage function in this does come in handy at times." He passed the incubator to Motoyasu for him to have one of the giant birds transform into a little boy with blond hair in overalls. He ran over towards an area with the incubator for Izuku to look at Motoyasu. "So what exactly are these...birds?"

"They're filolials. Normally, a filolial will look similar to an ostrich or an emu. However, if someone like you or me were to raise them, they'll most likely become filolial queens or kings. From what I know, the feathers around their bodies are more puffed up to make them look similar to an owl. Not only that, but their strength is out of this world compared to a normal filolial. Each flock from what I've been told has a filolial king or queen leading it with them able to transform to hide in the group. They can be no different than a normal filolial, or a human child with wings on their backs. They're just like little angels though! Aren't they just precious?"