Wrath

As the darkness around him disappeared, Izuku found himself falling from a distance into a large pool of water. In hopes to avoid drowning, he activated a gauntlet called the 'Orca Gauntlet', a unique one he obtained by feeding a lock of Sadeena's hair into his weapon. Alone, it was for the most part useless. It did however have a unique skill called 'Air Pocket' to allow him up to five minutes without needing air. With it active, Izuku held his breath before hitting the water to see several villains with water based quirks. "Get ready to be chum li-" The villain was cut off by Chris stomping on his head.

"QUACK!" The Shikigami shouted with Izuku not understanding exactly what he meant before a long tongue wrapped around Izuku.

'This would look extremely awkward out of context.' He was quickly pulled up towards a boat where he saw Kizuna and Asui. Out in the distance, Chris came carrying Mineta before tossing him on board and hopping on himself.

"You ok, Izuku?" Kizuna asked while wringing some of the excess water out of her haori.

"Yeah. Thanks for the save, Chris. You too, Tsu."

"Quack."

"No problem, but we should hold that thanks for after we get out of this mess."

"Good point." Izuku turned to see Mineta still on the ground with his eyes shut. He could hear him breathing but knew what he was planning. "I think he needs some help. Should we do some resuscitation, Kizuna?" A small smile came on the smaller student's face for Kizuna to understand what Izuku meant.

"You're right. Chris." The small penguin agreed before cannonballing onto Mineta for his eyes to pop out of his head.

"AHHH! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!? KILL ME!?"

"Your fault for trying to fake being unable to breathe. Anyway, back to the matter at hand. Kizuna, what were the levels of the villains in the plaza?"

Kizuna thought back while looking at the villains in the water. "Most are between 20-40. The only exceptions are the mist guy who was at about Level 67, the hand guy at Level 56, and the guy that had his brain on display who's level I couldn't see."

"So that wasn't just me. Ok." Izuku glanced around the area before getting an idea. "As far as I can guess, we're still in the USJ. The water is chlorinated from what I can smell and the boat and enclosed space are a giveaway as well."

"If that's the case, why pull this many villains? It doesn't make as much sense."

"That is, unless you count what the mist guy said. He seemed confident in knowing All Might was supposed to be here. Not only that, but the fact the villains knew where we'd be as well as if there was a possible change in the staffing today."

"So you're telling me the schedule today was leaked?" The two thought about this before Kizuna remembered something that happened earlier that day. "The alarm. They must've used that as a way to sneak in with the confusion."

"I bet the media was also part of their plan to play decoy unknowingly. In short, we got played."

"But all we have to do is wait for the teachers to get here. Eventually they'll find out something's wrong and All Might's gonna save us." Mineta commenting on how all they need to do is rely on All Might enraged Izuku to no end. However, there was one major flaw in that logic.

"If they already saw the itinerary for today, they'd already know All Might would be here. This is a ballsy move in general, but no villain in their right mind would take on All Might and not have a counter strategy against him." Hearing this, Mineta began crying and screaming.

"I DON'T WANNA DIE LIKE THIS! I NEVER EVEN GOT TO TOUCH A BOOB!"

"Is that really the only regret you have right now?" Izuku, Kizuna and Tsu asked with some irritation for the three to think of a plan.