Catastrophe Comes Again

Hours came and went since the meeting and the start of the next Wave in Japan. It was currently almost 11 at night with everyone from class A waiting in the auditorium with every member of Seayetto in the room as well. Currently, Izuku was doing some air sparring with himself for the entire class to see a massive amount of medicines. "Midoriya." Aizawa walked over to his student, not exactly certain what was going to happen soon. "You mind telling me what to expect in this? For now, none of us have any idea what's going to happen outside of you."

"To put it simply, you're all part of my party. So when the Wave starts, we'll all be teleported. Outside of this, I have no idea just as much as you what's going to happen. The Waves happen wherever they can and there's no specific area. The last Wave I was in took place in a major city which made taking out the boss monster even more important. If the boss monster still lives, the Wave will continue with the amount of monsters in it not letting up until that happens or the world's destroyed."

"If we survive, will we be like some kind of boss hero or something? WILL I GET A HAREM!?" Mineta shouted for joy with Izuku shaking his head no.

"The Waves are kept from public knowledge. As far as I'm aware, they've been happening nonstop for almost a decade easily and nobody's found out about them with those that partake in them sworn to secrecy. In short, we'll be heroes facing unspeakable destruction for the world, but we won't get any glory or fame for doing it."

"Sounds like being an Underground Hero if we're honest."

"You're not exactly wrong about that." Naofumi walked over with everyone huddling up with almost a minute left. "Alright. Starting in less than a minute, we'll all be transported to the Wave's location. Kizuna. Your group not counting Sadeena and Izuku will be handling keeping a protective perimeter where the Wave is happening. You'll also have Hawks and Ethnobalt joining you. Fitoria and Ryukyu. Your job will be to assist in protecting the students of 1-A. Since they're not strong enough, they'll be in more danger. My group will handle dispatching the monsters and if in a town or city, expel them while limiting the amount of damage. Izuku. You and Sadeena will work with your class and clear out any innocent bystanders. The less casualties we have, the better. When you're done with that, take on as many enemies as possible. As all this is happening, Motoyasu, Ren and Itsuki will go with their groups and take out the boss monster. The sooner that happens, the better for us which is why we have all three of you on that. Any questions?" Nobody answered for Naofumi to breathe a sigh of relief. "Take a moment to calm yourselves since you might not get that when the Wave starts. Also, take an earpiece in case something happens and we need to change our game plan as soon as possible."

Everyone took an ear piece to communicate with Momo looking a little uneasy. Izuku noticed this to walk over towards her. "The first Wave is always the scariest. All you just need to do though is prioritize what you have to and we'll be ok."

"R-right." The timer clocked down to less than ten seconds with everyone steeling themselves for what was to come. When it reached zero, everyone was transported by a large light and brought towards the edge of a city.

"Isn't this the city of Tatooine?" Iida asked, seeing a sign.

"UP THERE!" Everyone turned to where Jirou was shouting to see a massive crack in the sky and monsters falling from them.

"YOU HAVE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS! FOCUS ON THEM!" Naofumi went right into the city with his party following behind. Behind him, Ren, Itsuki and Motoyasu with their comrades followed to prioritize mainly on going after the boss monster where the Wave was centered.

"Let's go." Izuku ran into the city with Sadeena beside him. While doing this, Aizawa led the class behind him with what looked like a giant half snake monster about to attack the students.