Mocha

The weekend came to an end for everyone with Izuku, Ochako and Kizuna heading off to UA. As they did, Sadeena decided to head towards the airport to meet up with some guests who were coming today. The orca demihuman woman sat on a bench, waiting for the arrival only to hear the sound of an electronic speaker to address a flight. "May I have your attention. As of right now, flight 284 is arriving in gate 6."

'284 was the flight.' Sadeena got up and began walking towards the gate that was mentioned to wait towards the entrance. As she stood there, she noticed a light brown haired woman with raccoon ears and tail beside some other companions. Sadeena smiled and walked towards the girl. "Raphtalia. It's very good to see you again."

The woman named Raphtalia heard her friend to immediately smile. "Sadeena! It's great to see you again!" She ran over to give her friend a hug before turning to the entrance. "Master Naofumi! Sadeena's here to greet us!"
Naofumi came off the plane with Filo and Atla beside him. He looked somewhat exhausted before letting out a large tired yawn. "It's good to see you again, Sadeena. Sorry if we aren't in high spirits to greet you, the lag between Nevada and here was horrible on us."

"Master. I'm still really tired. Can you carry me?" Naofumi knelt down for Filo to hop on his back with Atla clinging close to the Shield Hero.

"ATLA! DON'T CLING TO MASTER NAOFUMI LIKE THAT!"

"I am simply using him as support. The trip was quite difficult on myself as well."

"But all you're doing is causing him discomfort!"

"I do not hear our master say anything of the sort." The two immediately started bickering between each other for Naofumi to walk over towards Sadeena.

"Are we the first ones in Japan?"

"No. Motoyasu beat you here by about three days."

Naofumi thought of this before shrugging his shoulders. "Beats us having to force him to make a fast jump here. Also, I heard Ren and Itsuki will be here later today in the afternoon. We should be able to have our meeting in at least a day or two. Speaking of heroes, how's our newest ally?"

"He's managing. There are some hiccups, but nothing too terrible that could jeopardize what we do." Looking around, Sadeena noticed someone missing from the group to ask. "By the way, where's Keel?"

"She didn't want to board the plane in her human form, so she had to go by animal crate." Turning back to the two, Naofumi spoke up. "Alright. Let's get Keel then our stuff and head out. I want to see what this Fist Hero can do personally. Fohl. Are you able to move yet?"

"I think." A well built man with gauntlets on his hands said while looking like he was about to fall over. The man had similar traits to Atla as a white tiger demihuman, but looked significantly larger compared to her. He did have similar facial features to make one believe he is related in some way to Atla.

"So Sadeena. Where is Midoriya?" Naofumi asked, not exactly certain of Izuku's exact location.

"He's currently at UA. I asked them if there was a chance for you to join class 1-A's training today for them to not have any objections."

"Alright. How long would it take to get to UA from here?"

"An hour and a half, but they are going to the USJ today from what they told me. That would add on another half hour."

The group came to the luggage pick up to retrieve everything as well as a wolf pup who was their ally Keel. "Alright. Raphtalia and Filo. You're gonna come with me to see what this Midoriya guy is like. The rest of you will follow Sadeena towards the agency in Japan and settle in. If you can help out, go right ahead."