Magic Springs

"Ok, let me get this straight. You want me to go into some kind of slave contract with Yaoyorozu and Uraraka in which they would basically become my belongings as slavery works in order to have a better party."

"To some degree...Yeah." Izuku stared at Naofumi, extremely amazed this was even an idea to suggest.

"What kind of sicko would even want to do this to somebody else and what idiot would even accept this as an offer!?" The Cardinal quirk user didn't even realize that he was talking to a said 'sicko' and two said 'idiots' were beside him listening to the offer. "My decision is no right off the bat! To think you'd even suggest this is beyond-"

"Let me explain." Naofumi tried to stop Izuku while explaining why he'd even suggested such a thing. "In a Slave Contract, your slaves earn 1.5 times the Exp. you'd gain naturally. If you wish to grow your party's skill and experience as quickly as possible. As an added part, you only need one demand from the said slaves in order to keep the Slave Contract. For me, I keep those that are under it with only one option. Never lie. I get it. It doesn't sound pretty. When I had to use it, I wasn't too fond of it either. But I needed someone to fight for me. I needed allies. You need fighters to help and you need strong ones. I get it's a terrible thing to think, but do you have the option to be picky?"

Yaoyorozu listened to everything before asking a question about the contract. "Would this be known by anyone outside of our group?"

"Yaoyorozu! What do you even think you're suggesting!?"

"Look at yourself right now, Midoriya. We couldn't really help you before this Myne, Bitch or Witch or whatever her name is woman did what she did to you. Using what you know, what proof do you have that you can fight this woman again during the next Wave after she did all this? It's a disgusting idea and it obviously sounds terrible knowing of slavery, but is there a better alternative that we can use to get strong enough to fight with you on equal footing?"

Izuku looked away, clearly enraged before asking Ochako about it. "What about you, Uraraka? What's your stand on this?"

"Well, I agreed to get stronger for you to not rely on the Curse Series. If this is what I have to do, then fine."

"*sigh* Fine. We're in. I'm still against the idea, but we really don't have options that outweigh this one." Naofumi began pulling out the tools needed to create a Slave Crest. Once he was ready, Izuku cut his thumb a bit for blood to go into the mixture. After, Naofumi placed a brush in and had it absorb some of the liquid before making a circle over the top of Ochako and Momo's chests near the center part of their collarbone. A large sting came to them before a notification on Izuku's screed showed itself.

Ochako Uraraka and Momo Yaoyorozu have officially become your slaves.

Looking at the suggested commands, Izuku continually went down them and took them off while also seeing what the suggestions were. Outside of the 'Never Lie', none were really worth keeping on with some of the more 'unwanted' commands forcing him to question just what type of sick freak would even keep them on. "Alright. Feel free to say whatever you want about the Crests, but remember that leveling up and equipment only get you so far. Also, Hawks is coming here in the afternoon to bring you to a cave with a spring in it. He says it can remove curses by a single bath."

"Lovely."

Later that afternoon

As the day continued, some of the girls of class A began noticing the markings of the Slave Crest on Momo and Ochako's chests while changing for heroics. They explained broadly that this was proof that they were officially part of Izuku's party. It wasn't a total lie, but it wasn't explaining exactly how. Thanks to this explanation, Ashido began calling it a 'Hero Crest' with neither of the girls denying it. When the end of the day came though, Hawks came to the school and got Izuku, Momo, Ochako and Mocha to bring them towards the cave in question Now standing in front of it, the small group began walking in with Hawks and Izuku in the front.