Frailty

Two days passed since the USJ incident with Naofumi explaining what had happened exactly as well as what exactly Izuku's quirk is. Since he was already aware of the Waves of Catastrophe, explaining it wasn't as complicated as it had to be. However, Naofumi had to explain to class A what exactly was happening for him right now being in front of everyone with his group.

"Alright everyone, listen up. Right now, we have a few heroes here from the Seayetto agency. They're here to explain what happened during the USJ incident with Midoriya."

Ochako raised a hand for Aizawa to motion to her. "Is Deku gonna be ok? I haven't seen him in a while and I haven't been able to hear from him."

"It's a long story...Uraraka?" Naofumi asked for her to nod. "Anyway. I think I need to explain to you what exactly Izuku Midoriya is to this world and what my group is about." Naofumi began explaining about the Waves, Cardinal Heroes, the other worlds, even the Curse Series and how Izuku fit into everything. Most were a little confused if this was actually real because of how ridiculously close to a video game it sounded. Nezu however vouched that this is real and the world as a whole made an unspoken agreement to keep this a secret to avoid danger. Once he was finished, Bakugou held his hand up to ask a question he's had for a while.

"The fucking loser was quirkless all his life. How did the shitty nerd get a quirk?"

Raphtalia spoke up to answer. "From what I heard from Sadeena, he was lied to in saying he never had a quirk. This made the Cardinal Weapon not officially manifest to Midoriya even though he could've manifested it at any given time." Aizawa spoke up next.

"If the world found out that Midoriya had an RPG quirk, he'd be put in a special program and not have any freedom. Though it made Midoriya a social pariah, I don't blame his mother for the decision since it is technically the best decision with the least trouble in case heroism wasn't what Midoriya wanted to do."

Then Naofumi pointed at Katsuki "Motoyasu told me he had to alter the timeline because of your stupidity. Had the explosive attack landed, this girl with the bob hairstyle would be in critical condition. Izuku Midoriya would be in prison for ripping your head off and someone would steal his quirk which would have caused the world to descend into complete and utter chaos." This news had surprised everyone in the class. "The job we do is extremely dangerous, so please do not try and hinder it. For those that do question what we do, we'll be facing a Wave here in Japan very soon. Also, this should go without saying but do not tell anyone of what you heard today. It makes our job easier if the masses aren't in fear of the Waves."

Naofumi and his party walked out of the room for everyone to sit in silence over what happened. It was only when Ochako stood up and ran out towards the Shield Hero and his party that people slowly began talking again among themselves. "Mr. Iwatani, sir!"

Naofumi turned around to Ochako for him to calmly speak. "It's just Naofumi."

"Sir. Do you know what happened to Deku after the attack? Kizuna brought him somewhere and I haven't heard of anything. I'm starting to worry." Raphtalia noticed the bandages over Ochako's body to understand what happened.

"Master Naofumi. We should at least give her some understanding of what he's going through."

"L'arc told me it wasn't a pleasant thing he's having happen. I'd rather not mess with them right now."

"Please. She's unable to understand what's happening to him and it's hurting her. Look at her and tell me she's not more worried about him." Naofumi looked at Ochako who was pleading practically from how she looked before sighing and looking at Raphtalia.

"Alright. But first, we'll need holy water. Kizuna said that she knew someone in class 1B who could help. Filo. Atla. Can you both handle getting it? Make sure it's as strong as possible. That's the only way we'll dispatch the curse on Kizuna and Uraraka here."