His Office 6.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's Pov

It was snowing outside and there was no place to stay. My home was was too far away from the building and not only that but I have no heater. I hate being broke, it's the worst thing in the world and I still don't know if the apartment complex accepted me. It's been hours since the meeting I had with Akaza.

Mostly everyone went home, The whole Station 2 level went home. I got up and walked out the big glass doors, through the long hallway, past the Station 1 stairs, past the Station 2 stairs, through the long empty hallway that leads to station 3, past the station 3 stairs, and up the station 4 stairs.

I made my way up the stairs and was welcomed by the long empty hallway. I was familiar with the hallway but I wasn't familiar with these extra doors on the sides of the hall. I assumed Akaza's office is the one on the right the only come that had a big tall door. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. "come in" said the  person on the other side of the door.

I walked in and instantly made eye contact with with him. "oh good evening Y/n" Akaza had said even though the sun had already set and the night sky was up.

"ah..uhm, Akaza-San it's snowing outside" I said walking up to his desk.

"That's nice, the holiday spirit is finally showing" Akaza said then looked back down to his paper, and continued to write.

"It's cold outside, and there's snow on the ground. Akaza.." I started off by saying but when he's regular name instead of a adding a title after. His ears turned a slight pink, he was staring at his paper but I can still tell.

There was a long awkward silence. Then he had said

"Is it too cold for you to go outside?"

"Yes, Akaza-San" I said to him

"hmm, do you not have a car? You can just drive home you know. And use your car heater." Akaza said continuing to write on the paper in front of him.

"I don't have a car.." I said

"hm? So you walked to work today or?" Akaza started

"Yes, I walked to work today" Y/n said

"That must mean you live in the apartment complex next door then?" Akaza said pulling out his laptop from the inside of his desk. Placing it in front of him. Now I can no longer see him. The laptop screen was in the way.

"No..I do not live in the apartment complex" I said

"oh.Well you can call a taxi and pay for the heat in the taxi" Akaza said

"Very well then." I said then turned around to leave

"or you can sleep in there" Akaza said then pointed to the room on his left.

"That's where Daki sleeps when she has to work overtime. There's a connected bathroom and shower, that room has its own Ac, and heater. That room has a king sized bed. With am amazing mattress. Overall it's a nice room" Akaza said, the whole time he was talking I was too busy looking around his office. 

The big doors were the entrance, then on the left of the large room was a desk with a monitor and a pinter, the monitor screen had a sticker on it that said 'Daki' and on the other side of the room was also a desk with a monitor and printer the sticker on the Monitor said "Hinata" The very middle of the room were four steps of stair that lead to a big desk.  With two printers behind him. This was Akaza's Desk, his desk kinda curved on one end of the curve there was monitor and on the other end of the curve were tiny storage holders. That probably held, staplers and pens.

On the left of him was a big door, and there was no other doors in the room except for that one and the entrance doors. I took soft steps up the stairs and walked past him over to the room he was talking about.

I walked in and it looked amazing, like this room would be the room of my dreams, it had a big window on the wall the head of the bed was on. It had a vanity away from the bed across the door. I was already tired enough, I climbed into bed then fell asleep.

•••••••••••••

The next morning I woke up, so late, like extremely late. I looked at the alarm on then side of the bed on the bed stand. It read, 1:23pm. I was supposed to clock in at work at 9:00am. I quickly got out of bed and rushed into the bathroom. I quickly showered brushed my teeth, using an unused freshly opened toothbrush . Did my skincare with all the ExtraClean products in the bathroom. I put on my uniform, I decided to brush my hair down since all the girl had their hair brushed down in Station O.

I walked out the room and was welcomed by Akaza's office but he wasn't in his chair nor in the  office but there was someone in the office, Daki.

The room door shut behind me, making a loud noise, Daki quickly turned her head to where the noise came from, only to see me standing right there. I can see her face go mad.

"What! The Hell! Where you doing in there" Daki said getting up out of her desk a stomping getting closer to me.

"Well you see last night, Akaza let me stay over in that room since it was snowing outside and He was the one the offered" I explained

"It's Akaza-Sama to you, you hideous brat" She said the walked back to her desk

"Get the hell out of this room now, and start working" She said and went back to typing. That was weird all she did was ask a question then went back to her desk. Maybe she's not in a sour mood today. I took my steps down the stairs and walked out the office room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••