Ami 10.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Y/n's Pov

Shinobu showed me where my desk is and where I can get all the stuff I need. Extra paper, pens, staples, coffee, water cups, printer ink, ect. This floor has bathrooms, bathrooms! Startion O didn't have any bathrooms, it didn't even have s beverages stand either.

The desks are attached to each other, so we all have someone sitting on either side of our shoulders, unless you sit at the edge. The Lady that sat right next to me her name is, Ami. She's so nice and she got me to get straight to work, she's also very talkative. The lady on my left, her name is Jeong-Hui. She is not very talkative she barely even spoke. Ami said she mostly speaks Korean so it was hard to communicate with her.

Me and Ami, had the time of our lives working together. We clicked so fast, it feels good to have someone to talk to while you work. Im guessing this is what Hinata meant by upgrade. Hinata is so sweet for moving up to Station 2. I'm going to have to thank her when I see her again.

Shinobu's desk was in the front row, Inosuke and Zenitsu sat in the row behind me. I sat in the third row. My guess is that everyone was a assigned a desk. Just like in Station O but on that floor nobody seat in their assigned seats. In the front of the room there is a chart with all the names of the employees in Station 2, and where they are assigned to sit. Mine isn't on there yet but Shinobu said it's soon to come.

Moments later of laughs, giggles, and gossip. I got thirsty and got up from my desk to get a drink. As I am walking there I see a man sitting there with a coffee in his hand.

"Hi" He said

"oh hi" I said back

"Are you new? To this Station?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm L/n Y/n" I said

"Taro Tachibana, Station Level 2" He said then held out his hand, I shook his hand. Tachibana? Like Hanako Tachibana?

"why does everyone greet themselves by using their Station Level?" I asked

"It just shows some respect or just to let someone know where to find them" Taro said

"Ohh" I said

"You might wanna go back to your desk" He said getting up ready to walk away

"Why?" I asked

"because the time is 1:17pm"

"What happens at 1:17?" I asked

"Boss comes in and checks how everyone is doing on their work. And if you've done what your supposed to do. Most of the time if you're out your seat its a sign of disrespect, if Daki's with him today then she'll send to to Station O" He said and went to his seat

I heard this and quickly hurried to my seat. I sat down. The time was now 1:18pm, I heard Ami let out a soft phew sound when she saw that I was in my seat.

Then the loud sound of the bug glass doors opening caught everyone's attention, everyone went silent. It was Akaza. And with him was Hinata. Nobody even looked at him, it was only me.

"Keep typing idiot.." I heard Ami say in a soft whisper

I saw that everyone else was also typing the only sound were the keyboard clips. Nobody made a single noise.

Akaza started to walk around, he first walked over to the beverage stand and saw that nobody was standing there. He then walked over to the first row, he walked in front of them, then behind then, now he was walking behind front row, in front of second row. He did another lap. And while he was checking the right side of the room, Hinata was checking the left side, doing the same laps as he was. Akaza now was walking behind second row and in front of third row. My seat is in third row.

He saw me. He stared at me, he even slowed down his walking, he continued staring at me, his gaze never left. Until he was a good distance away. He walked all the way down the row and did a lap. Now his is walking behind third row in front of fourth row. He did this routine all the way until he was down with all the rows on the right side and switch the the left, Hinata was now checking my side of the room.

She walked through each row with care. When she saw me a big smile shot up on her face. "Hiii" she whispered then continued walking through the rows. When they both finished their checking and walked out the floor. Once the two glass doors touched the chatter immediately started.

"Phew girl I though Daki-San was going to be with her" Ami said wiping a sweat off her head

"Ush! He's the worst" I said placing my hands on my chin, resting my head

"heyy remember he's your boss" Ami said with a chuckle

"Yeah yeahh" Was all I said, then went back to typing

"Why are you still typing?" Ami said stretching her arms over her head letting out a yawn

"There is still work to do" I said

"uhm, I guess but its time for break" She said

"Break? Already?" I asked

"I it's only 1:27" I said

"1st Break stats at 1:30" Ami said

I forgot I have the privilege of having 1st break. That means I get to eat actual food, that means I get to have sweets, that means I get to eat actual sandwiches. This made me extremely happy, I seriously have to thank Hinata when I get the chance to hang out with her.

The sound of the intercom interrupted my thoughts, it said "The doors to the cafe are now open, please make sure you walk through the hallways quietly and patiently, Station 4 is still working, you don't want to disturb them. Make sure to make a line when grabbing your food, and please don't fight over a table like the last time. This is 1st break please enjoy." Everyone was already walking out the room doors. The hallways were packed. Everyone was walking down the stairs and through the halls. I saw a bunch of different people with different uniforms. Ami was holding onto my arm so we didn't loose each other.

When I walked past the sitting area, I saw lots of people were already over there socializing. But when I stepped foot into the cafe it was packed. Almost everyone was in there. It was so full all the tables were taken and there was already a line for the food being served.

Then a table full of people shouted out and said, "Ami! Come here and bring your friend" a table of people said I only recognized a few of them. Zenitsu, Shinobu, and, Inosuke. The rest of them I did not know of.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••