Nightmares.

[Izuku's POV]

Izuku: "Wha- where am I?..."

I stare at the black figures coming in front of me...

My eyes widened when they stopped their steps in front of me and I just stare at them in fear...

Who are they?

???: "Awh... Deku is going to protect himself even if he is quirkless? Such a shame he doesn't have a quirk though.

???: I don't even recognize you as my own son.

???: Your so worthless and pathetic.

???: Seriously? Why are you still freaking alive.

???: Go take a swan dive on the top of the building.

I heard those familiar words before, it breaks my heart to hear that. But as a quirkless person, I guess i always get those mean comments.

What did I do wrong to get all these mean words...?

???: Do you think Aizawa even care about you? He just pity you so you don't jump of the building like a attention-seeker, you're such a disappointment to him you know?

Izuku: What...? Is...Is that true? All this time, he was just pitying me.

I was devastated and curious... was Aizawa just pitying me?

I guess all this time, I was just being stupid and thought Aizawa would've care... would've been the first person to ever care about me even if I didn't have a quirk, he still see me as a human being... but it was all a lie.

I felt like a attention seeker after being called one for trying to jumping off the building, I did what I supposed to do but... I guess even if I did so I'd still get bullied by then.

I'm super speechless, should I just... block Aizawa?

???: Freak, fucking die already.

A lot of mean voices were heard and I started to panic, oh gosh... what was happening?!

Suddenly, I woke up.

So they were a nightmare... but... maybe Aizawa actually didn't really care, maybe he thinks that I'm pathetic too... no wonder he didn't talk to me for weeks...

He was the only one to understand me, and comfort me. But I guess... it was all wrong and lies! I'm a freaking idiot for believing he would care, nobody cares about me either, I have no one to talk to... I guess I'm always the lonely freak everyone calls...

I knew it... tears were starting to form and they kept dripping from my eyes.

I thought... Aizawa cared about me... all the affection he gave me were fake after all, im just... going to block him.

I said as i took my phone from the table beside my bed, saw Aizawa's contact number and backread the chat with him... if only he cared... if only I had a quirk... im such a crybaby. I said as i deleted Aizawa's contact number and went back to sleep since today was Saturday.

[Aizawa's POV]

Sigh Mission was successful I guess... I'm so tired, I need sleep.

But I really have to text that Problem Child so I can know he's alright.

I took out my phone from my pocket and found Problem Child's contact number, but I saw that they had blocked me.

What did I do wrong...? Was it because I didn't talk to them for weeks...? Did he... do something bad that made him block me?

A lot of stuff were going through my head, what really happened to Problem Child?

I'll track his location, and find him to talk to him...

I feel so bad for not texting him! But this mission was important, did I even had a choice...?

I hope he's really alright though.

Problem Child always makes me concerned about him...