Back To The Old Days

[Izuku's POV]

Flashback to when Izuku was 4/5

"What..? You're saying, he's freaking quirkless?" His mother, inko midoriya mentioned. "Believe or not, he doesn't have a quirk." The doctor said, I dropped my all might figure on the ground, I thought... I had a quirk and could've become a hero with Kacchan but I didn't. "Let's go back home, Izuku." Mom said in a harsh tone, she had never said anything to me in a tone that I didn't like... and she stopped calling me 'my little angel'. Is it because... I'm quirkless? That's why mom don't like me anymore? She grabbed my wrist and pulled me harshly, giving me a glare and brought me back home.

"I'm home, Hisashi. And guesswhat? Izuku is freaking quirkless." Mom said, she seemed angered... and dad looked at her then me in shook. "What?! So we've been spending so much money on him and turns out that he's worthless now? I'm leaving." Dad packed his stuff and left the house, I looked at my mom, she was tearing up and giving me a death glare. "It's all your fault he's gone, i wished you were never born by me, I can't believe I lost Hisashi because of you." My eyes widen at her words, she didn't want me alive at all... and she hates me. "Go back to your room, you useless brat." I felt like I was going to cry but If I did, mom would be more angry at me and I don't want that to happen... so I did what I was supposed to do. Went to my bedroom and I heard my mom breaking the house stuff taking all her anger out, I put both of my hands on my ears so I don't hear all that breaking noises.

At night, I kept blaming myself that dad was gone because of me and mom is miserable because it was all my fault... if I was quirkless this all wouldn't happen at all, but it did, I cried so hard until I fell asleep in the darkness. Next morning, I woke up, brushed my teeth and got ready for kindergarten and going to the table to eat breakfast, but there was nothing on the table and I saw mom scrolling on her phone laying down on the sofa. "Mom, where's my breakfast?" She shot me a glare when I said that. "Can't you go make you're own breakfast on your own?" "But mom, I can't make breakfast on my own-" suddenly I shut up because of the slap mom gave me, I put my hand on the cheek that mom slapped me at. "If you can't make then starve." She yelled at me and I was scared... why was mom treating me this way? What have I done that made her mad...? I just wanted breakfast. "Go to school now, or you'll be late!" She screamed at me and I looked at the clock and went out of the house, I heard mom saying something. "Pftt... pathetic." I was disappointed that I was quirkless and that mom didn't like me anymore and she lost her loved one because of me and it was all my fault, I was the problem in the whole world.

"Wait what?! You're quirkless?" Kacchan said in a loud voice and everyone heard, they all surround themselves around me and started chatting about me being quirkless. "Eww... quirkless loser!" "I don't wanna be friends with him anymore!" "I hate quirkless people!" Kacchan pushed me down to the ground, glaring at me. "Quirkless loser can't be friends with us, go away!" Tears were starting to form in my eyes, why was Kacchan like this?... I hate myself for being different, everyone laughed at me and started kicking and hitting me, saying mean stuff and calling me names. The teachers saw it but didn't help me because I was quirkless, I was helpless and was scared. Now nobody wants to be around a quirkless loser like me and everyone now calls me 'deku' since Kacchan calls me that because it means useless which I can't do anything and I'm no use because I'm quirkless and different, I don't understand at all...
I wish I had a quirk and wasn't different from the others... I don't wanna be bullied.

Nowadays, mom started drinking and taking drugs, taking her anger at me whenever I come home late (because the kids in his school would bully him) I wished I didn't went back home ever again but I had nowhere to stay anyways... sometimes if I were super late and if I made her mad she would hit a alcohol bottle at me and I would have to patch myself up, she would always slap me or scold me whenever I did something bad (like accidentally breaking the glass or broke something) which was never true because others puts their blame on me instead. Life has gotten worser ever since I was announced quirkless and now everyone hates me, nobody really cares to be honest... and I also hate that in this world... the most important thing was a quirk.

860 words in total.
Sorry if chapter is kinda short because it looked short to me.
Until we meet again, readers.