My Fault.

[Izuku's POV]

•The day his mother died

"Mom! I need stationarys for school, can we get some at the book store?" I said with pleased and puppy eyes in front of her, begging her to buy me some stationarys. "Fine, but you better choose those cheap ones, brat." She said in a firm voice, I nodded at her response as she pulled me outside of the door, grabbing the keys and locking the door outside and we got to our way to the book store.

Woah... there was so many news items in the store! Hmm... I'll have to buy some pens and pencil... and color pencils. When I was grabbing the color pencils, mom grabbed my wrist. "You're only buying pens and pencil, not color pencils. You're wasting money!"She yelled harshly, at least the pupils in the store didn't hear her loud and clear... "Okay... mom." I respond, putting the color pencils back on the shelf and went to the counter to pay. I was happily walking back home with my mom, carrying the small plastic bag of pens and pencils, I was happy that at least mom would get me stationarys!

We got to the road, when it was green light, I started jogging to the other side of the road while mom was slowly walking. "Hey mom, thanks for buying me the pen-" Suddenly, a drunk driver was driving and the truck he was driving and he was drunk and was speeding the speed and didn't know that it was red light for him so he hit mom. I looked at mom, she was in blood, the truck that just went above mom had drove away quickly. Leaving me in the blood of my mom, there was no one currently, just me. My mom was just lying down on her pool of blood livelessly, next thing I knew, she was dead.

The polices came late, she was dead. And I was sent to an orphanage.

If only I had died instead of her.
It's all my fault that she's dead, I asked her to buy me some stationarys, if only I didn't ask her and we didn't go... then she would've been alive. I wished this all would've been a dream, but no.

It's the reality.

389 words in total.
Pretty short.
Till then, readers.