A Talk

[Aizawa's POV]

I tracked Problem Child's phone down and found his location, I knocked on his door and he opened it. He looked like he hasn't slept and looks tired by his look on his face.

Me: Sorry to bother you at a very late timing, but are you alright, Problem Child? And why did you block me?

Problem Child: I-I'm super sorry that I blocked you, and I'm alright, Like 100% alright Aizawa!

He stuttered, I hope he's alright and not lying to me right now.

Me: Sigh you didn't answer my question fully, why did you block me?

Problem Child: I... have something to ask you.

Me: Go ahead, Problem Child, I'm waiting for your "something".

Problem Child: Do you care about me?... I don't think you do and it's embarrassing asking you this but... I just think that because you didn't text me at all and. a quirkless person like me shouldn't be cared at all.

My eyes widened because of his words, he think that... I don't care about him? He was totally wrong about that, I felt super concerned for him and felt sorry.

Me: I... I'm so sorry I didn't text you, I was just so busy with a new mission and I couldn't have the time to find you to text about your heath and stuff and please... you're wrong to think that I don't care about you, I do care, a lot actually.

I felt embarrassed... I had never in my life told anyone that I cared for them, but it changed when I met Problem Child. And I'm glad I met him, otherwise... he would've been dead by now, and I deeply don't want that to happen.

Problem Child: It's not your fault that you had a mission and... I'm sorry I made you feel bad... it was clearly my fault that I wanted to text you, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding... I'm deeply sorry!

He bowed his head down and I felt bad, he shouldn't feel that way... he's so young and thinking of bad stuffs.

Me: Hey, hey! It's alright, don't need to bow down right away Problem child. And it's not your fault either, it's none of our fault, alright? I just want you to know that I care about you and you know that I care about your heath and stuff, not doing all this because I'm pitying you or like faking all the stuff I said but I really do, care about you a lot.

Problem Child looked like he was about to cry, tears were threatening to spill on his eyes

Problem Child: Thank you... Aizawa, you're the one and only person who cared about me and see me as a real human being and not a quirkless punching bag, and I appreciate all the help you're giving me... you're always the one who comfort me after I met you.

I gave him tissues for him to wipe away his tears and I smiled at him warmly.

Me: You're no a freak, loser or anything... your a normal human being, like the rest of us. And remember this: Whenever you need to talk to someone, remember that I'm always here for you, to comfort you. You are everything I need in life and more. You mean the world to me and I just want you to know that I'm so thankful for your love, friendship, and support, You are important to me and you matter to me in every way. And always think of positive thoughts and never think of negative ones, and your loved ones cares about you and so do I. Never listens to the haters, they'll only tell you fake things that'll make you sad, I hope you cheer up, it's alright to be somber and frustrated the same time, if you need anyone, always message a person who cares about you the most. Be healthy and safe, im always here for you to talk with you and your problems and I hope you'll always be happy.

After saying all that, I pulled him into a hug, rubbing his back and comforting him while he cries.

Problem Child: Thank you so much... for everything... Aizawa.

I smiled softly at him, he smiled back and we hugged again.

732 words in total
I'll see if I can post the next part tomorrow!
Farewell, readers.