New Home.

[Izuku's POV]

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, ringing loudly for myself to hear and wake up

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, ringing loudly for myself to hear and wake up. I groaned in annoyance, still laying on my bed and lazily use my hand to stop the alarm clock from ringing. Aizawa told me to get ready by 10 a.m. apparently, I took my phone that was charging on my mini table beside my bed and took the charger off and turned on the phone. I looked at the time and found out that it was only 7 a.m. right now, I sighed tiredly and laid on my bed again, closing my eyes but found out that I couldn't sleep no more after waking up.

"Thank you so much for this, alarm clock..." I looked at my alarm clock sitting on the table beside my bed and sighed again, why was I actually acting like Aizawa at this moment? I sat up straight on my bed and went to the bathroom tiredly, getting freshen up and brushed my teeth. After that, I went to look at the time again, 7.47 a.m. huh?... I'm still so tired even after slapping water onto my face for multiple times in the sink. Maybe this was what Aizawa felt every morning... after trying to freshen up myself again and trying so hard not to fall asleep, I finally succeeded and went on to pack my stuff to Aizawa's apartment and... I will officially be Aizawa's son, I have kind of hoped for this to happen for a long time but it's finally happening but one word to express my feeling right now: nervous. Being nervous was sure hard... but let me check on my list on what I'm gonna bring first.

"Hm... okay, toothbrush toothpaste, clothes of course..., wait... what am I even supposed to bring? All my stuff in my apartments?... maybe not but..., meh whatever. All the books I have and my collection figures of pro heroes" at least I get to bring that...heh, there was also two of Eraserhead toy figure, I kind of bought it with my savings actually, I mean, after all he was indeed my favorite hero and I'm getting adopted by him, I am nervous and excited. It was apparently a rainy day today, I absolutely love rainy season! So calming and cool.

 It was apparently a rainy day today, I absolutely love rainy season! So calming and cool

Hm... I guess this will be all I'm going to pack, after all I don't even have anything to pack anyways... I looked at the one and only bag I put my stuff in, it looked kind of empty though. Whatever... not like I could stuff all my belongings in this bag anyways. I went to the living room and put my one and only bag onto the sofa, looked kind of old but still comfy, always a comforter whenever I'm sad, eating ice cream and sitting on this sofa and crying... ah, such a great memory after Bakugou bullied me. At least the past now, I'm all better, for now I guess.