THE HACKER Part-3

Why there are green lights all around the screen of my computer? A cold Breeze runs over my skin! In fear, I start to get goosebumps. Then there is the fear of my dad. Last time because of my condition we shifted here what will happen this time? My inner voice said to switch it off. Biz! Before I can take my hands towards the switch a message pops up saying "Hey there, this is Iron Hulk."

My heart stops beating for five seconds! A thought pops up in my mind that I am officially hacked. What should I do? I was appreciating this person but now it seems that he or she is not worthy of my appreciation. The world is going to end. What should I reply?

"So who are you? A girl or boy, man or woman? What do you want from me?"

It's been more than a minute but no reply. I should switch off the computer and go on pretending like nothing ever happened. Before I can press the button the message pops up.

The message says "I think you do not want to know me because you were searching for Avacan and I have everything that you want. I have written all these facts about Avacan by myself after doing a lot of research. You will not be able to find these things easily".

I just blanked out after reading his message. I feel like a handicapped zombie. If he wants to acknowledge people then why hack them? Maybe he is a scammer. Who keeps a name like Iron Hulk? It's dismaying for both Iron Man and Hulk. What should I reply? I want to know about the Avacan.

"Yes I want your help please enlighten me with the deep knowledge about the Avacan."

Iron Hulk replies, "But what will I gain from this ?"

Well, I do not know you. So how in the world do I know what you want?

"What do you want?"

"Well I want so many things but I can't reveal my identity. So just bring me 50 dollars in the People Park and put it below the rock near the slides. And do not dare to wait for me to catch me because if I find out I will sue because I have access to your whole computer." Iron Hulk replies.
Access to wha...at? I feel like the world just turned upside down! I am going to fall into a black hole. Is he blackmailing me or helping me? I do not want to mess with this person. How am I going to get 50 dollars? I used all my money to buy my food and the new video game.

Thinking about it gives me chills. I heard a rustle from behind me.

"Seriously Julie! Are you trying to give a heart attack? I am done with all your nonsense. You are so annoying. "

"Say it again and you are going to regret it. It's not me who is annoying. It's you black head." Julie replies in a furious tone.

"Blackhead? Why in the world did you call me that? You better watch your tone. "

"You changed after the death of mom. You are not the brother I used to know. You transformed into an unknown person. You do not want to play with me. You even do not talk to Dad." Julie replies in a very hurtful manner.

I always hate this sister-brother conversation because they makes me so vulnerable and I hate this feeling.

"Are you done? So tell me why you came into my room without knocking once?"
"I came here to tell you that someone named Ursula just showed up at our house looking for you. Guess she is your girlfriend. You are indeed an insane brother who shows everyone different but is someone else ." She says it in the meanest way she can.

I stood there for a few seconds in silence not because of her presence but because of how she found my address.

"First of all shut up she is not my girlfriend. Second I do not want to be friends with her. I do not know why she is trying to be my friend?"

Bang! Julie slams the door as hard as she could.  It's good that I am not a door.

Why is Ursula here? She told me to meet at the Kings Park at 4 pm. It's 3:21. How did she find out my house?

Thunk! Oh no, I accidentally slipped on the stairs my leg no no no.....

Bang! My entrance door opens up and I see Ursula coming through the hallway. The light from her behind made her look like a lifesaver.

"Ursula, what are you doing here this early?"

"I will tell you just let me take you to the table. You are heavy but you seem to be skinny," she says while helping me to walk towards the living room.

I must sit on the chair for a while. "Why did you come this early?"

"Well, Mr Christopher had his word with my father and he realized that it's not good to keep me from helping others. That is why he allowed me to help you and here I am."

"OK, thanks. I have to tell you that you do not need to push yourself hard to help me. And I forgot how did you get my address?"

"I asked Mr Christopher for your father's number and I got to know that your father and my father were friends till fifth grade and then my grandfather moved here. Your father told me that you went through a lot of things. He gave the address when I asked him. Just know that I am always with you."

A sense of embarrassment runs through my blood. What is wrong with dad? He just embarrassed me. Why did he tell her that? Now she will be sympathetic towards me. I do not want anyone to take care of me. I hate when people think I am weak. I know I can't live without Mom but I am trying to.

"okkk...ay. Let's not talk about it. Why did you come?"

"I came here to give these notes and wanted to discuss the assignment as we do not have that much time," she replies while smiling.

Well now she seems nice I think I should befriend her. Let me test her.

"Okay thanks. I want to tell you something very important". Why did I sound so fearful? A wind of silence flows across the room. I froze for a moment thinking about where to start.

"What is it? You seem to have a problem?" To stop the silence she asks me in a low voice.

"Well, there is someone who hacked me while I was searching about Avacan and.........."

"Yo boy you got yourself in a big problem. I have 20 dollars. Why does that iron...."

" Iron hulk"

" Yes iron hulk. Yuck gross! Who keeps these kind of names? Why does he want only 50 dollars? He could have asked 1000 or 10000 if that person is a real hacker. He must know something about Avacan." she questions me.

" Well I do not know but he must know something about Avacan which we do not know."

Ursula is having a question mark on her face. Out of curiosity, she asks me," Why you are so obsessed with that freaking flute?"

" I wanted to know the mystery. "

"What kind of mystery? What kind of kids think about these things these days? People like our age should be focused on parties and chilling. OK just let me think. Think Ursula think think....... Yes got it let's just give him 20 dollars and say sorry and we are kids who do not have that much money. I have 20 dollars." she tells me in a friendly tone.

" You do not have to do that."

"Well, that's why friends are for. To help each other." She says it while giving a smile.
She is really good for friendship. I was wrong earlier. She is a trustworthy girl.

*****************************************
Hey people there is an announcement.

In the next chapter, I will be doing Ursula's POV. For new people on Wattpad, POV stands for  Point of View.

I tried not to go for POV but writing stories in the third person is annoying. So that is why I started it.

Hope you like it.

Comment down your suggestions for improving my writing skills.

Thank you for reading.