Ice Ice baby

"Don't move." Vibe said as Isyss was bent over in front of him.

She was covering her mouth, and he smirked, looking around to the front and removing her hand.

"Vibe everyone -" She started, and he held her hand.

"Na, I wanna hear you." He said as he stroked her clit with his finger.

He smirked as she bit down on her lip trying to bite back a moan.

"You worried bout erryone else and they are imposing on our trip." He said with a serious face.

"Ohhhh." She said as he slid a finger inside of her.

Vibe spread her ass cheeks before he swiped his tongue from her asshole to her clit.

Her hands went right back over her mouth as she let out a louder moan.

He moved back up sucking on her.

Isyss felt his tongue in her ass giving her a pleasure that was new to her as his fingers pushed in and out of her pussy leaving his hand wet.

"Vibeeeee." She let out dropping her hands, no longer bothering to be quiet.

Vibe pulled away with a smirk feeling like he won.

He was actually glad they arrived late to the villa.

They all ate, her sister and cousin left before they had sex and passed out a short while after.

So far Vibe had been waiting for her to get up.

He looked at her face and was sure she was cumming, and he was right.

"I'm cummin." She moaned knowing that if she didn't admit it he would make her and louder at that.

Vibe sped up the motion of his hand, and he stood up and pulled down his boxers.

"Grab your ankles." He said and Isyss quietly complied.

"Yea you listen to daddy good." He slapped her ass as he admired her

"We goin to put my name here." He slapped her right ass cheek.

"And here" He said bending over grabbing the back of her neck andlifting her up as he pushed into her.

Vibe stroked her and Isyss didn't even try to be quiet as she felt him stretching her out.

"Ain't we?" He asked speeding up.

"Yes." She nodded.

Vibe let go of her neck as he held her waist and thrust into her harder

"Yes, what?" He said as she moaned trying to get her footing back.

"Yes, daddy." She cried out.

Vibe continued as she tried to quiet down.

"Baby please wait." She said pushing her hand back on his stomach.

Vibe ignored her, knowing that no matter how slow or fast she was going to moan the same.

They had sex the entire flight so she wasnt sure why she expected anything different.

Once they made it to the house, no one said a word about it, they ate and went out while Isyss opted to stay in.

Vibe had gone out for a bit but came back waiting for her to get up.

He eventually coaxed her out of her sleep and there they were, just as they had been.

"This yo dick ain't it?" He said and he could feel she was about to cum

Vibe pull her up gripping her neck with one hand as he rubbed her clit with the other.