Prologue

It all began with a thought. Not mine, but that of my boyfriend, Chris. After having been with him for two years, he'd suddenly suggested that we delve into the experimenting field.

Being the open-minded woman I am, I agree. Not that I was all fine and dandy with the idea, but I wasn't totally against it, either. And what one woman wouldn't do for her man tons of others would be eager to replace her.

So, there I was, being elicited into an exploitation that I wasn't too fond of. All sorts of insecurities began circling my mind: What if she looked more beautiful than me? What if her sex was better? Tighter? Wetter? What if he couldn't get enough of her? And they fell in love, then pushed me out of the equation? How would I be able to look at myself in the mirror then?

There was a tug-of-war going on within my subconscious mind, and I disregarded the forewarnings within, trying to convince myself that it would all go according to the script, and help strengthen and liven our chemistry.

Chemistry.

That's the word he had used. "Trust me, Amanda. It will strengthen our sexual 'chemistry'."

"So, are you saying that what we have right now is not enough" An eyebrow raised, hands on hips, breath held in, I awaited his reply,

"Don't twist my words, Amanda. What we have is...perfect." He walked up to me and circled my waist with his arms. "I just wanna...try something different."

Inside, I was heated. "So, you want to fuck other women?" I asked calmly. His body shifted as did his eyes. "Not exactly."

"Chris, admit it, honey. You want to have sex with other women" He sighed.

"Yeah...other women...with you there." The nerve of him!

"What if I want to invite another man into our bed, would you allow it?"

He let go of my waist. That sign of withdrawal felt like one of abandonment. "I'm not into men, Amanda."

I couldn't believe the audacity of him!

"And I'm not into women, but you still expect me to do it to fulfill your sexual urges of sleeping with other women?"

He gripped his head in annoyance. "You know what? Forget the entire conversation, Amanda!" he yelled before storming out of the room.

"Forgotten!" I shouted sarcastically at his departing back.

But I couldn't forget. Not when he had already planted the seed. Not when every time I shut my eyes; images of another woman flashed through my mind like a kaleidoscope of erotic films. Not when two nights later, he came home late, Beelining for the shower and still reeking of another woman when he settled into bed next to me. Not when the tension between us was at an all-time high.

Right then and there, I made my decision, knowing that I wasn't up to losing Chris to another woman.

Next week next chapter will be posted.
( like us.. follow for more stories, poems, and everything else in between Instagram -Rahfr3aky69 )