Night CAP 6CHASING STEPANI

Amanda

Nearly a week after my pleasurable encounter with Kaseem and that Daddy Long character, my sex was still sore. I couldn't get over how hurtfully good they fucked me. My nipples still ached, and I could almost still feel them all over me-mouths sucking and tasting my feminine parts with agility; astronomical equipment's plundering into me in mitigated rhythms; pulling out with just as much tenacity; staff-poles about as rigid as an iron rod...

My God—what an experience!

It didn't help any that sex with Stefani had taken a backseat for the time being.

Cunnilingus was by-far the only practice my sex was in agreement with. Anything more was just too damn...unharmonious with my soreness.

Speaking of which...where in the hell was Stefani! It being Sunday, I Knew today was her day off from work, and usually, when I opened my eyes to a new day, she was the first thing I admired in the morning.

Getting up, I went into the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Wiped myself then flushed the toilet. Looking into the mirror while washing my hands, my hair was disheveled as if I been in a sexathon the night before. I wet my hands and finger-combed my tresses down to a somewhat more agreeable look.

After brushing my teeth. After washing my face...I heard it!

Low guttural moans. Sounds of pleasure. Those feel-good moans sounding as if they came from inside the walls. The walls vibrating like they too. were making love.

Quietly, I followed the lustful sounds of sex, which led me to the guest room. Standing before the cocaine-colored door, I could hear the unmistakable whispers and murmurs much clearer, as the door was slightly cracked.

Everything I had done to Chris was now rearing its ugly head right back at me.

Karma's a bitch!

I didn't know whether to open the door and storm into the room like a wild cyclone. Or step back and remove myself from Stefani's life?,

I chose...the former—without the cyclone antics

Oblivious to my silent entrance, I watched them with open-plaudit eyes. Eyes that took a voyage; one of voyeuristic envy...or zeal.

Witnessing how Stefani was kneeling over this bronzed-complexion woman—her

splendid ass-cheeks being cradled in the woman's palms, Stefani moving her hips up and down and around like a belly-dancing Shakira, the woman thrusting upward in a peculiar motion, the black shaft of her strap-on coated with Stefani's wetness, the dark-brown scrotums of the dildo almost as shiny as the shaft—made me step back.

I could hear Stefani panting harder and harder as I retracted further and further

Now, in our room, sitting on the bed—cupping my ears to drown-out their prolife sounds, clutching my eyes tightly imagining that this wasn't taking place -- I could still hear them. The volume of their love-making had taken a higher pitch as if meant to seduce me. sex throbbed.

Frustratingly, I reached for the dresser, the bottom draw. Opened it. Fished around until I found what I was looking for.