NightCap 4- Angst

Amanda

I'm showering. getting ready for this blind-date fuck-fest with Stefan's boy -toy" and his friend. when the bathroom door opens and then closes.

Thinking it's Stefani, I say, "Give me five minutes, babe, I'm almost done...Are They here? yet?"

There's no response, Instead, the glass door to the shower slides open I look over me

shoulder with my eyes half-closed—due to the suds from the shampoo beginning to burn my eyes-- and find a guy with dreads staring at me. His skin complexion is tanned, like he belongs somewhere in Hawaii offering his body to tourists. What's more beguiling is that he's naked. Broad Shoulders and a muscular build with a penis that's dangling thickly between his, strong legs.

Oh!

I'm a bit started. Not knowing what else to say, "Hey." I greet.

He comes back with a suave, "What's good," then, you look good as shit!" not knowing if that's a compliment, " uh...thank you?" I muster

"Hmmm," he grunts.

I'm not sure which of the two this fine species is. so, I take a wild guess. "Daddy Long?"

He shakes his head. "Nah. Kaseem." He steps into the shower with me. "Mind if I help you with this?" His fingers go into my hair, massaging my scalp and letting the water wash away the foamy substance.

Mmmm!" I revel a moan.

His thickness is pressed between the crease of my backside that separates one cheek from the other. My palms are on the shower wall, relaxing under the soothing touch of his scrubbing fingers. However, one of his hands moves south, touching other places—my neck. back, breasts. nipples, stomach, then...there.

My clit.

He begins strumming my button in an easy pattern. One finger circling my hardening stub. The soreness from my earlier pounding disappeared in front of my aching flesh.

I feel him grow against my backside. I lean forward and lick at my neck.

"You ready for some of this good dick?" he whispered hotly into my ear. "Mmmhnim," I moan.

He spreads my thighs. Wraps one arm around my waist. The other remains on my clit.

His teeth nibble on my lobe. Pelvis moving about in a handless search for my opening. The tip-end of his erect manhood brushes against the lips of my womanhood. For a second, he abandons my clit to cup his fingers as a guide to my hole. When he locates the tight ring, he invades me slowly.

Oooooh, so fucking beautiful!

The bulbous head spreads me open with sheer pleasure.

"Ahhh!" I moan, circling my hips against the mushroom cap of his thickness.

"Yeah" That's what I'm talking about," he whispers encouragingly.

He cups my mons, palm pressing my vulva with enough pressure to make me lubricate his shaft with my slick juices. His other hand squeezes my right breast. lingers pulling at my extended nipple as his tongue flickers at my necklace.

Ooooh, sweet Jesus!

Another inch of thick meat is stroked into me. Then another.

I'm so wet! Wet like the water cascading down our bodies. Eyes closed, face and palms pressed to the wall, I feel like we're sexing under a waterfall.

Kaseem starts pumping into me faster. My wet ass cheeks clap against his wet highs.

My sex clutches at his strong pole that's not even fully inserted into the wetness of my ravenous hole. The first sign of an orgasm trickles over my body like the ripples of water falling from the showerhead. I thrust back against him like we're contestants in a marathon and the finish line is close by. The pulse in my clit quickens. Sensational figures heighten. I'm in the shower coming on an unknown penis that feels so familiar inside my palpitating walls. Then...