NIGHTCAP 2- Secret Pleasure

Amanda

Our rendezvous ended as quickly as it had begun. Thanks to Chris' impatience, the vibe amongst us was now off-kilter. Not long after orgasms had subsided, Stefani was the first to gather her belongings, followed shortly by myself and Chris.

Downstairs in the lobby, Chris and I parted ways from Stefani, but not before she discreetly placed a business card into my palm, which I quickly tucked into my coat pocket.

On that card was a secret that needed to be concealed...from Chris.

Days had gone by. Chris and I had not spoken of what had transpired a few days prior at Hotel Indigo. Secretly, I cursed him for his lack of patience in the fulfillment of pleasure. I had agreed to do something to please him, but yet, all he'd done was take that moment to seek a pleasure of his own. This "experimenting" thing he'd formulated was supposedly intended to bring us closer. Instead, it only created a massive gap within our so-called "relationship".

Though I had been aroused while Chris was fucking Stefani, somewhere deep inside. I was anticipating that he would bring her in between my legs so that she could eat me. I was almost praying for it.

Well, that was his fuck-up!

The next few days dragged by without haste; Stefani was on my mind the entire time. The sound of her orgasmic cries from the hotel, still ringing loudly in my ears.

Secretly, I wondered about the extent of my limits with her: Would I be willing to eat her?'

Bump pussies? Let her finger me to intensifying orgasms?

With each internal question, my sex clenched tighter and tighter, fearing no doubt- soever that I was inclined to carry on full force with her every demand or request.

I traced the metallic embossing engraved on her business card. Caressed the letters of her name as if they were the beaded points of her nipples becoming more rigid beneath my touch. Felt across the numbers as—unconsciously—I was punching them into the screen on my iPhone. "Good afternoon. Thank you for calling Stefani's Therapy Firm. Stefani Mills is speaking.

how can I help you?"

That...damn voice had me so...paralyzed.

"Hello?' she said a bit louder into the phone. snapping me out of my tranquil state. "Uh... it's Amanda. "Oh!" I heard the surprise in her tone. Then in a much lower and hypnotic voice. She said...

Stefani

"When can I see you?"

The days following the event on Francisco Street in Hotel Indigo had turned into almost two weeks, and the memory of her was still in the back of my mind as if our get-together had just happened an hour ago. She was something special that I just had to get my hands on. Her fiancé I could do without. But, her...Mmmm!

Amanda spoke into my ear. "Is eight-thirty at the Beverly Hills Hotel good for you?"

Hell Yes!

"Yea—yes...yes!' I stammered.

She said, "I'll be waiting. Eight-thirty...don't be late." then, the dial tone.

The lips at my region twitched in delight.

Amanda

I had already taken a bubble bath and then lotion my skin. The hair on my mons were nicely trimmed into an upside-down triangle that pointed downward at my clit. like some form of compass directing the viewer to a nether hand of forbidden fruit.