Night Cap 5: Double Pleasure

Amanda

"We have a virgin one here, Kaseem," announced Daddy Long when he fiddled with my back- door and my body tensed up.

All movement ceased. There was a drag of eerie silence that followed. Kaseem was looking over at me with those hazel eyes. Stefani's reddish orbs and Daddy Long's greenish eyes all settled upon rue.

Finally, Daddy Long broke the silence. "Where's your lube, Stefani?" Stefani rushed into the bathroom then returned, waving a big bottle of Pjur. "Go grab a chair," Kaseem spoke to Stefani without looking her way.

Immediately, she rushed off and returned with a chair from the kitchen as instructed.

Then, on her own accord, she stepped out the room then returned with a bowl of warm water and two rags; wiped everyone clean.

What the hell is going on? I thought to myself.

Daddy Long

There was something appealing to me about a woman that had yet to be Fucked anally. It was a challenge that I had mastered from my days in the porn industry. I had made a vow to

myself some time ago that every woman I encountered who hadn't experimented in the anal- penetration field. I would break them in proper.

I let...

Kassem

...go first. Admittedly, he was bigger, so it was only right that I warmed the woman up to the sexual bliss that was soon to follow.

I sat on the chair and held out my hand to her. Reluctantly. she took the offer and allowed me to pull her down on my lap. Her arms went around my neck in a loving embrace as I started sucking on her neck and earlobe, simultaneously caressing her back and ass.

Making her squat over the tip of my erection, I sucked on her nipple as she descended slowly. She was still tight but not as much as before. Her muscles clamped around me perfect fitting glove.

Up and doom she moved at a steady pace. Taking more and more of my pole into her sheath on her every downward ride, More and more of my thickness until she was sitting on my lap, feet hanging off the ground, head tilted upward, nipple in my mouth. hips ui grinding in circles. trembling and gasping and...

Daddy Long

Coming!

This beauty was so orgasmic. It was about her sixth orgasm and She had yet to tap-out. I loved a woman who could fuck all day and night without telling a man to stop.

Amanda

After coming all over Kaseem, he and Daddy Long switched places. I was becoming exhausted. My sex needed io breathe. But chasing and craving more orgasms was my addiction, like an addict needing to refuel with opium.

I impaled myself on his massive tool. Took each and every twelve inches of his madness with gritted teeth, bated breath, contracting sex, quaking thighs...just feeling it deep in my stomach.

Ohmydamngod!

This was...crazy! Being fucked for so long by well-endowed, experienced men. While I could feel my juices slipping out of my dick-wedged hole and onto Daddy Long's balls. a tongue darted around the rim of my asshole.

Stefani

I licked her slowly. Inhaled the musk of sweaty sex as I slurped her back there. Kaseem's tongue prodding into my behind was enticing me further. I spread her cheeks apart until her anal-cavity opened just a tad-bit. Dipped my tongue inside until I could go no I further. Sucked on her until she began humping furiously on the tremendous length buried to the sacs inside her.

For good measure, I licked and sticked Daddy Long's balls clean of her—and possibly my—juices. Then stepped aside.

Kaseem

I squirted the oil into the crease between her but. The oily liquid snailed down towards her back hole as I massaged it into her rectum with my thumb.

She gasped. "Shit!"

Daddy Long continued moving her up and down on his shaft. I withdrew my thumb. Lubed up my middle and entered her with my Fuck-You finger. In. Out. Around. Opening and stretching that rubbery ring. Then added my index. Felt her anal- muscles trembling around my fingers.

"Agghhh," she growled.

I finger-fucked her asshole nice and slow as Daddy Long stroked her silky walls at the same tempo.

Amanda

The feeling was earthly. The dick inside me. The fingers twisting and bending around in my asshole. Then...I felt Kaseem positioning himself behind me. Felt him spread my cheeks apart. Felt the tip of him pushing into me, spreading my dank-cave open. The sphincter of my rectum twitching in frightening bliss. I tried relaxing but the pain was just too unbearable.

"Stop!" I cried out.

Instantly, they froze.

"You okay?" Daddy Long asked.

I shook my head.

"Want us to stop?" That was Kaseem. Again, I shook my head.

"Relax, baby. Relax." That was Stefani, at my side caressing my arm.

They were all being so attentive that I could do nothing but melt. Stefani pulled my face to hers, trailed the tip of her tongue from my bottom lip and all around, making me release a moan. I could smell the tangy odor of dick on her breath. I leaned towards her and captured her bottom lip with my teeth. Made her release a moan of her own. Let her smell the dick on my breath as our dick-sucking lips collided, then our come-tasting tongues deliberated in a sent. long kiss.

Daddy Long's mouth found its way to my neck. Kaseem's to my shoulder-blade. I was being kissed, licked, and sucked, while two big dicks were buried deep inside me. Daddy Long resumed moving Slowly inside my wetness, making my lower lips tingle. Kaseem pushed another inch into my backside, which sent sparks shooting up my spine. I felt my asshole expand more. The pain turned into pleasure—more like, double pleasure.

Stefani

Then, they took over my body. Daddy Long lying on his back as I rode him, anal-passage wide-open as if I was being stuffed with a Budweiser beer-can. Kaseem penetrated me from the front; his penis slicing into me in quick, hurried pumps.

Unlike the patience they articulated while handling Amanda, they fucked me hard and fast—as this was far from my first time. They roughed me up until I was squirting from my pussy and coming out my ass. The timbre that arose in the pit of my stomach was remarkable, dispelling even. And finally, they pulled out and made me and Amanda get on our knees, as they unremorsefully fucked our mouths and erupted all over our lips and faces.