Prologue - Before the Trip to Hell...

Location: Somewhere at the Dusty Rose Desert - Y/n's House

No POV

Somewhere in the hot and sandy world of the Dusty Rose Desert, lived a man with no regrets by the name of the Postal Dude, or Y/n L/n as he goes by, and he is the biological son of the original Postal Dude that was mysteriously disappeared and presumed dead when he was 16 years old. However, that didn't stop Y/n from going on with his life with the skills and techniques that he inherited from his own father as well as his wide variety of weapons to defend himself or to take out someone that pissed him off as a way to blow off some steam.

It was a rough start for Y/n to go out on his own, but that didn't stop him from finding a good paying job to get through the day to earn some cold hard cash and find the guys that had stolen his father's trailer as well as killing his evil and murderous mother (and his father's ex-wife), the Bitch.

Most of the time, he started killing a lot of people, mostly ones that have committed a few crimes since he is known to be a force to be reckoned with since he did inherit all the moves and skills from his father.

As for the family, he truly hated his step-grandfather, Postal Dude Sr. even from beyond the grave, but he still loved and cared for his father, Postal Dude Jr. and his mom, M/n, even after she died one day when he was 13 years old, but he and his father managed to track down the man who killed her and avenged her death from that cruel man.

Right now, inside of his father's trailer, he was watching on his father's movies that he kept inside the trailer after he got fired from another job in a town nearby, but he was able to get some cash from his paycheck by the end of the day before he got fired at (Insert Worst Job that you ever worked at).

Y/n: (Sighs) Another day, another job that I got fired today. It was a rough time working there, but at least I got my paycheck after I had to shoot the guy in the face that flipped the bird at me for no goddamn reason just because I tried to be the best worker that I can be. I regret nothing. Guess I better go find job in another town since I got fired 10 times in the same town, I was in.

He then got up from the couch to grab the newspaper and a beer from the fridge to look for a new job, only to notice something going on outside as two mysterious figures just killed another guy that was minding his own business until he got his head cut off.

Y/n: Hmm...wonder what's going on out there? Better go out and see what's up, but not without some protection.

He then grabbed a shovel that is also a chainsaw that his father used to chop and slice his enemies to death, a pistol, a shotgun and a clipboard that had a petition that he was supposed to get people to sign the petition and he didn't like anyone that won't sign the petition for whatever kind of petition is supposed to be as he went out the door to confront the two.

Y/n: Hi there, would you like to sign my petition?

The two then looked back to face Y/n as they are confused to see a man like Y/n asking them to see if they would sign his petition. But then, both looked at each other before one of them pulled out a photo of what looks like Y/n, but they seemed to be looking for his father to kill as they revealed themselves to be paid assassins from the depths of hell.

 But then, both looked at each other before one of them pulled out a photo of what looks like Y/n, but they seemed to be looking for his father to kill as they revealed themselves to be paid assassins from the depths of hell