Chapter 1 - Y/n's First Time in Hell

Location: Pentagram City

No POV

After the encounter with the two demon assassins that were hired by The Bitch, Y/n aka The Postal Dude has made his way to a city in Hell called Pentagram City, as he is trying to find a way to get back home to his father's trailer before it gets stole yet again like last time by a bunch of thieves.

Y/n: God Damn. Never thought I would end up in a place like this in Hell. I thought it would be a place filled with nothing, but fire and brimstone, but it turns out its place for sinners only. My kind of town. I better keep an eye out for any other demons that tried to kill me or my dad since we both almost look exactly the same.

That right as he is walking down the streets of Pentagram City, we see a sinner that has fallen into Hell and has been transformed into a demon after he died. He falls face-first onto the road and is surprised to see that he is still "alive".

Four-armed Demon: Aaaaah! *lands* Ugh. Huh? (Checks himself to see if he's still alive) I'm alive! I'm alive-

He then gets run over by a speeding car, Y/n was shocked to see a demon that just got into Hell and died again by a moving car.

Y/n: Damn. That was unexpected.

Then he spotted a vending machine that dispenses drugs, and it has some of those "Health Pipes" on it, which Y/n knew that his dad uses them that not only does that the same to relieve stress over the number of jobs that he had to do and running some errands for that "BITCH", but it can also restore your own health as long as the side effect don't kick in, he should be good.

Y/n: Sweet! I never thought I find a vending machine that dispenses "Health Pipes". Must be my lucky day.

He then dispenses a quarter into the machine and presses the button for the Health Pipe as the Health Pipe dropped down with a clunk and Y/n grabs it and uses it to relieve some stress after his fight with those two rapping assassins that he killed back on Earth.

Then as Y/n is leaning against a wall next to the drug vending machine whole smoking on the Health Pipe, a taxi drove by that is driven by another demon named Travis, which a female spider demon by the name of Angela Dust walks out of after her night out with Travis as he snickers when he dropped her off.

Travis: Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!

Angela Dust: (Pushes her hand through her hair to straighten it up) Yeah, yeah, listen

Angela Dust: (Pushes her hand through her hair to straighten it up) Yeah, yeah, listen. (Fixes her hair more) Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab (Makes a gesture with her fingers and snaps her fingers at him, smiling). Ya got it?

Travis: Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!

Y/n: (Thinking) Huh. So, this spider woman is a prostitute and a stripper. This place's got everything around here. I think I'm gonna like it here.