Chapter 2 - Y/n Vs. Madame Pentious

Location: Somewhere in Pentagram City

No POV

Somewhere in the red colored skies of Pentagram City, the camera zooms in on the war ship, revealing Madame Pentious and her henchmen inside.

Madame Pentious: (Operating the controls to her ship while laughing evilly) Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! (Proceeds to pus...

Madame Pentious: (Operating the controls to her ship while laughing evilly) Ahahahahahahahahahahah! Those other cowardly ssssinners dare not hinder my territorial take over! A wise decision! The power of my machines are unmatched! (Proceeds to push two levers as her hood flares open) No other demon can compare to the likesss of I!

Egg Boi #23: Gee! That was pretty swell, boss!

Egg Boi #666: Yeah!

Other Egg Boi: You really showed them what for! I liked when you (His hand mimics the action of a shooting ray gun) shot them with your ray gun! (Gets slapped away by Madame Pentious)

Egg Boi #23: I wish she'd shoot me with her ray gun! (Other Egg Boi pats him)

Madame Pentious: (Hood flares open) At this rate, I will seize control of the entire west side of The Pentagram by day's end! (Pushes a few buttons) And nothing, (Pulls levers towards her) not a single beast in this inferno of suffering will be able to take back this empire from (squeezes an Egg Boi with her tail) my constrictive grasp!

An Egg Boi suddenly pops on screen and pops open a bottle of whiskey onto Madame Pent's face. She then proceeds to swat said Egg Boi aside.

Random Egg Boi: Oh, boy!

Madame Pentious: Hell will be mine! And everybody will know the name of Madame Pen-

Then without Madame Pentious is interrupted by a scream coming from offscreen as she and two Egg Bois become surprised.

Cherri Bomb: EDGELADY!

Madame Pentious: (Offended) Pardon?! (Looks around angrily and eyes the two Egg Bois behind her) Who said that?! What did you just say to me, you fried chicken fetuses?! (Hisses) Speak up!

The Two Egg Bois: (Petrified) That wasn't us, Mrs. Bossman.

A small bomb with a print of a skull on it breaks through Madame Pent's ship. It then lands right between Madame Pent and the two Egg Bois. The bomb proceeds to blow up, leaving red smoke behind.

Madame Pentious: (Coughs and hacks)

As the smoke clears up, the owner of the scream is revealed to be Cherri Bomb as she prepares another bomb in hand.