Chapter 3 - Y/n, The Postal Dude Visits the Hazbin Hotel

Location: Somewhere in Pentagram City, someplace close to the Happy Hotel

No POV

After Y/n had his fun with Angela Dust and Cherry Bomb, had to do something before he meets her friends, Charlie and Vaggie at the Happy Hotel to see if they'll allow him to stay at the hotel and go find a job that best suits his talents. Right now, he's at the supermarket to grab a carton of milk after turning in Pico's jewelry that he got during the fight back on Earth for some cold hard cash.

Y/n: (Sighs) It was fun while it lasted, but at least I got to do something fun to pass the time before I head over to this "Happy Hotel" that spider prostitute told me about. I just need to buy this carton of milk and I'll head over to this Happy Hotel that I heard so much about.

He then patiently waited in line so he can buy the carton of milk before he heads out to find the hotel that Angela Dust mentioned about as well as her giving the directions to him to know where its located.

(Supermarket Music Playing in the Background while Y/n waits in line to buy the milk while checking his watch from time to time.)

Meanwhile, the royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel

Meanwhile, the royal family limousine can be seen driving back to the hotel. Charlie can be seen hugging her knees and looking out the window when her jacket is ruined after Katie Killjoy attacked her, while Vaggie sits next to her, glaring furiously at Angela Dust.

Charlie: (Sighs)

Vaggie: (Eye twitches)

Angela Dust can be seen amusing herself by playing with the car window roller repeatedly.

Vaggie: (Scrunches up her face)

Angela Dust: (Taking notice) ...What?

Vaggie: "What?", "WHAT?!" What were you DOING?! (Rips off her hair)

Angela Dust: (Sighs) I owed my girl buddy a solid as well as that Postal Dude I met a few hours ago! Isn't that a "redeeming quality"? (Does air quotes) Helping friends with stuff? (Rolls eyes)

Vaggie: Not with turf wars and being friends with the Postal Dude that result in territorial genocide!

Angela Dust: Eh, you win some, you lose a few hundred. Ehahahahahah! (Inhales) It wasn't that bad, anyway.

She then proceeds to play with the button of the car window roller again until Vaggie throws a folded pocketknife at the window roller.

Angela Dust: Aw, come on! I had to! (Brushes back hair) My credibility was on the line! I mean, what kind of reputation would I have if people found out I was tryna go clean? It just throws out my entire persona! (Suggestively pushes up her chest)