Getting There

Third Person's POV

Two weeks had passed by since the knowledge of the Biology teacher and pupil scandel that had spread around the school. The news spread thanks to Kodie and her friend, though they did not name the aledged pupil, the news spread like wild fire and when it got to the headmistress's ears, Alex Jackmen found himself in hot water. A board review was set up to review his profile and get in touch with his university and various other places of work experiance. With a clean recor, Mr Jackmen was able to keep his job but he was under investigation and had to report to the Headmistress at the end of everyday and also had to have an escourt in the class to write down any suspicious behaviour and what happened in the class. Melissa was also investigated as she was the only known student to have more than the required amount of supported study, though ths was disregarded as there was evidence that she had been having extra periods of supported study with the previous teacher. Though they found it a tad suspicious as they found out she had recently stopped attending her extra support. Mr Jackmen told the headmistress that he saw no point in Melissa having these extra classes as she was too far along in her studies and no longer needed extra help. 

Melissa and Samantha's relationship had gone from bad to worse to slowly rebuilding. The first week they refused to speak to each other, only Kodie knew why. Melissa had then requested that Kodie speak to her in private, Melissa did nto talk about her relationship with Alex but asked if Kodie could not tell anyone. Kodie addmitted that she had already told someone who told someone etcetera, though Kodie promised that she had not mentioned Melissa's name. This made Melissa break down in tears. Kodie tried to comfort her and apologise as she didn't realise the trouble itwould cause as she trusted the girls she told. People wondered why Melissa was crying so much in school and had been sent home the day the news of Mr Jackmen's scandel got out, though Kodie decided to tell everyone that Melissa's parents were thinking of getting a divorce. This angered Melissa but she agreed as it would save Alex some trouble. Though this gave way to Melissa and Sam's first proper argument during free period in the music cupboard.

"People keep giving me abuse because they think I was being horrible to you in Biology cause you were upset over your parents divorce, I'm not that heartless!" Same glared.

"Clearly you are!" Melissa glared back, anger in her eyes.

"Oh why? Cause I asked you and your boyfriend to back off?"

"It was none of your business and yes actually. A best friend wouldn't do that! A best friend would be there for me and support me"

"But I don't agree with it!"

"How can you not? It's love!"

"Love?" Sam snorted.

Melissa glared and crossed her arms.

"It's lust and excitement of getting caught"

"How dare you! I thought you knew me better than that!