Student Teacher Conference

(Melissa's P.O.V)

Cassie pushed into me and I glared at her.

"So I heard you have tutoring from Mr Hottie?"

"The exact same way I had tutoring from Mrs Walker"

"Yeah, yeah" She rolled her eyes.

I ignored her and and went to take my place in the lunch que. It was Tuesday and I had double Biology next but I also had extra tutoring at the end of the lunch hour. I was admittedly nervous, I had to admit Mr Jackmen was rather good-looking; thick, brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, reminding me of Johnny Depp! Also his skin was slightly tanned and he had lovely high cheek bones and a smile that lit up his face. He was so lovely and kind...but weren't most teachers?

"Who are you daydreaming about?" Sam giggled in my ear.

"Mickey?" She asked with a fake shocked expression. I laughed.

"No!"

"Well you liked him in second year and you're in his R.E class"

"Technically since I'm doing Higher and he's doing Advanced, he's in mine"

Sam rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Regardless, thinking about...whom?"

Mr Jackman...

"Hello?"

"Sorry Sam" I blushed and she wrapped her arm around me and we went and sat down.

I finsihed my lunch and went to go up to Biology.

"Think I could tag along?"

"Only if you're not going to stop me from learning"

"I don't see the point in you getting extra Tuesday study when we have Biology next anyway" She raised an eyebrow, I shrugged.

"I love Biology"

I slung my bag over my shoulder and went up stairs, waiting to hear the footsteps of Sam behind me I paused but heard nothing so shrugged and kept going up the stairs. I got to the door and went to knock but stopped; music was playing inside. I listened and couldn't help but smile; he was singing along to 'California Girls' by Katey Perry. I bit my lip and knocked a little louder. I heard the chair move and then the radio was turned down and he opened the door with a slight blush. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling.

"Afternoon Sir"

"Afternoon Melissa, uh...come in?" He asked nervously.

I walked in and took my seat and emptied my Biology stuff in my bag. Mr Jackmen grabbed a book off his desk and pulled a stool over to my desk. I still coudln't stop smiling and I saw the look on his face. We both then just started to laugh and he scratched the back of his head nervously.