1

(Finally edited)

☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆
⏮▶⏭

☆☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆⏮▶⏭

♡⏮⏸⏭♡

"Hi,my name is GG"

"Hi,I am Krystal"

"Hello,I am Lydia"

"Mine is Lorri"

"And I am Troy"

"And we are-" GG starts

"INFINITY" and the rest finishes.

In the upper section, GG positioned herself at the center, flanked by Krystal on her left and Lydia on her right. Meanwhile, at the bottom, Lorri was strategically placed between GG and Krystal, with Troy occupying the space between GG and Lydia.

After a moment of silent acknowledgment, GG confidently declared, "Our strength lies in our diverse knowledge of various dance genres." She glanced at her teammates, who responded with approving nods.

As GG prepared to address their weaknesses, she was interrupted by a chorus of laughter from the team. "We have no weaknesses!" they declared in unison, their laughter echoing through the room.

With a determined smile, GG concluded, "Right, no weaknesses. So, to the other crews, game on." Despite her smile, there was an unmistakable chill in the air, hinting at a formidable confidence that left the atmosphere charged with competitive energy.

---

Entering the area housing the hideouts, they embarked on a search for their designated space. Coming to a halt at a door of deep blue hue adorned with their team name, they eagerly pushed it open, revealing a room that left them in awe.

Lorri, collapsing dramatically onto one of the plush couches, exclaimed, "I love this room. The hideout is so gorgeous. I might just stay in here forever." Laughter rippled through the group in response to her theatrics.

Once settled, GG posed a crucial question, "Are you all mentally and physically prepared? If not, we can leave right now." Troy, understanding the gravity of the situation, assured her, "I know it's going to be draining, but I'm prepared." GG, keenly attuned to her team's well-being, acknowledged the commitment and received unanimous nods of agreement.

Krystal, seated next to GG, exchanged smiles and held her leader's left hand for support. The tranquil moment was disrupted as the room's TV suddenly powered on, startling the entire group. The screen displayed a message: 'Make Your Way To The Battle Place.'